Profile for Cameron Cochrane > Reviews

Content by Cameron Cochrane

Cameron Cochrane

Official Benedict Cumberbatch 2015 Wall Calendar (Calendar 2015)
Official Benedict Cumberbatch 2015 Wall Calendar (Calendar 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars So Dreamy!, 14 May 2015
Great calendar. "Especially good for staring at his face in bed and drooling"- my girlfriend.

Lovely Cartoon Beard Black Contact Lens Case Eye Care Kit Holder Mirror Box Gift
Offered by highqualityforyou

3.0 out of 5 stars Good But Not Advised (for ridged contact wearers), 14 May 2015
A good little case with everything that is needed.

However, as I wear ridged contact lense, and these sometimes stick to the bottom of the case and cause a vacuum suction to occur. For this reason I have had to buy a new set of contact lenses from the NHS as my original ones warped (because of the auction).

It is a great case over all, but I wouldn't be advising people to buy this for a long term solution.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Anyone, 14 May 2015
A great game that has kept myself and my girlfriend occupied for hours. She has never been into video games and has never seen the interest, but once I bought this game, I have to pry her hands off the controller with a crow bar!

It was a game that I got a while ago and never played much, but once she has discovered it, we have been playing it non-stop together.

Graphics are what you expect from a Lego game. Game play is good and fun. The controls are simple and consistent.

The video clips mid game are a bit annoying but something you can get used to. And the fact you need specific Heros in a mission that you don't have is a little annoying but we're able to deal with it for just now.

Over all, a very very good game and I'm happy I bought this for us.

Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Howard
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Load Funny, 14 July 2013
Very funny dvd and perfect for everyone to watch Would watch over and over again Would recomend to buy this for anyone!!!