ARRAY(0xa961012c)

Profile for Mr. G. Wilkins > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Wilkins

Mr. G. Wilkins "monkfish1969" (everywhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Premium Quality ICED OUT CLEAR CRYSTAL Crystal 925 Sterling Silver Shamballa Disco Ball Friendship NECKLACE AND EARRING SET 10mm FREE ORGANZA BAG
Offered by bargains4you*

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter like them, 17 Oct 2013
as header says, daughter like them so that's what matters, reasonable quality too....

each compliments each other and well packaged

Digital Additions® HIGH QUALITY USB Host Cable For Sony Tablet S & ARCHOS Internet Tablet 70 43 32 2 7
Offered by MI-EShop.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 17 Oct 2013
makes it a lot easier to transfer media to my phone, or just use it with memory stick to increase capacity, also still working as at 17/10/13 unlike another I bought, did take a while to arrive, but no complaint. Thanks

Fortress [Amazon Exclusive With Guitar Pick Necklace]
Fortress [Amazon Exclusive With Guitar Pick Necklace]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Oct 2013
excellent as normal, cant wait to see this played live in Manchester 22/10/13, I know it doesn't help out all, but if your a genuine fan, you will enjoy it.............

Silver Ladies Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Earrings
Silver Ladies Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Earrings
Offered by SheClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap but worth it, 17 Oct 2013
cant speak from my own reference as they were bought for a very cheap gift (mainly to test how they are prior to getting more) and the feedback is very positive, so simply put, they are worth every bit I paid for them. Thanks...

p.s. and came very well packaged...

Essential Mix Vol.4: Pete Tong/Paul Oakenfold/Jon Carter
Essential Mix Vol.4: Pete Tong/Paul Oakenfold/Jon Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 9 Sep 2013
old Skool classics, not as good as previous vols, but still for the price, just to get one track off it is worth it

TECHGEAR® - Micro USB OTG Adapter Cable for USB Host Mode for Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2 (2013) Nexus 10, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 10.1 S5 S4 S3 S2 Note Note 2 Note 3 Note 8.0 10.1 2014, HTC One M8, Toshiba TG01, Tesco Hudl, Archos G9 - On The Go 5 Pin Micro to Female USB Adapter
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

2.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item but did not last.., 9 Sep 2013
easy fit and now enables my phone to use USB sticks, for the price (which seems to have gone up) its very useful and does seem reasonably made..

Update 17/10/13 the item has now been binned as it is no longer being registered, bought from another source a more sturdy item..

Arbutus Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap AR503SBB

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Timepiece, 9 Sep 2013
Well, I bought this initially as I needed a watch for work that was not as expensive as the one I currently wore, I opened up my emails, saw the lightning deals, and well bought it (so Thanks to Amazon for their lightning deals)

I already have a kinetic/automatic type watch already a Raymond weil, to which is a lot more compact that this one, as it is quite chunky, but is quite décor (ish) in appearance..

As I had not heard of the maker, I quickly did a background check and came across quite a favourable respect for them, so took the chance.

The watch comes in a very smart box, with good manual and a card for two years guarantee, it has a nice clear face, and a clear back so as to see the movement, the leather strap is easy to adjust, but maybe a somewhat bit thin in regards to width and all in all looks smart, even though I bought it at a heavily reduced price, I still think it would be worth the £250 asking price that some sell for, so much that as a consideration, I bought another watch as I thought this was far too good for work, I know I have not technically listed what the watch is/does, as each to their own, but this is a nice smart moderately priced watch, which does look smart, even though a bit chunky..

Sorry if it doesn't help much, but I like it, my friends like it, so that's what counts, you wont go wrong at whatever the price you get it at...

Thanks

Sleep-In Rollers Original Gift Set
Sleep-In Rollers Original Gift Set
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 2 July 2013
For the price I paid (£7) for two sets I cannot complain, cant comment on there use as they were not purchased for me, but the recipient seems to find them very useful, and of a good manufacture and standard...

Love Me Again
Love Me Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a real good song and voice, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Love Me Again (MP3 Download)
I do hope he goes onto be a big hit, I think his voice is sublime, and the song is generally not what I would purchase, but well I purchased it so I like it, say no more, well done but its only my opinion...

Thanks ;-)

Sean Penn Collection [DVD]
Sean Penn Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Penn
Offered by FILMNIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Sean Penn Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My main reason for buying this was mainly for "Colors" I know there are those that may not like it but hey ho, good delivery and price make for a good bargain ;-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6