Profile for Marti P > Reviews

Aprende Gramatica Y Vocabulario 3: Pt. 3
Aprende Gramatica Y Vocabulario 3: Pt. 3
by Francisca Castro Viudez

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 27 Dec 2012
A relatively good buy...although I ended up not using it, because my Spanish teacher decided not to use it!! Overall a good product.

Oxford Spanish Dictionary
Oxford Spanish Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and bulky...but cheap!, 27 Dec 2012
Got this really big Spanish dictionary for a great price and I'm very, very happy with it. It was brand new when I bought it, and I'm overall very please with this buy!

Magnetic drywipe board (30x45cm)
Magnetic drywipe board (30x45cm)
Offered by Product Nation

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy...especially if you have a wall to hang it on!, 27 Dec 2012
Unfortunately, I'm renting and there is no way I can hang this on my wall. Other than that, it's really handy - not too big and not too small....very useful for organising what I have to do!

Fin / Flipper Retainers
Fin / Flipper Retainers
Offered by 4th Element Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fin / Flipper Retainers (Misc.)
Decently priced, sturdy and the delivery was quite speedy. I've been using these fin retainers for about a year now, and I'm still very happy with them.

Mares Challenge Unisex Snorkelling Fin Full Foot - Blue, Size 5 to 6
Mares Challenge Unisex Snorkelling Fin Full Foot - Blue, Size 5 to 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Underwater hockey (Octopush) players, 27 Dec 2012
Bought a pair of these for Underwater Hockey, trying to shortcut my way from buying a pricier pair of fins. Overall, they were fine for about 10 months until one of them broke, leaving me with a hole in my fin. Oh well, I needed to get proper Octopush fins anyway. Still a good buy if you're going to use these for snorkelling or something similar.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING buy!, 27 Dec 2012
Fantastic item...especially for students!! No longer will you have to carry kilos upon kilos of books with you once you have your Kindle. Highly recommended!!

APPLE IPOD-TOUCH 4TH GEN BLACK CASSETTE TAPE SILICONE CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN, WITH 6-IN-1 SCREEN PROTECTOR PACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and useful!, 27 Dec 2012
Loved this case for my ipod. Used it LOADS and it's been very handy and it looks very nice. Highly recommended!

7dayshop Traditional Hard EVA Book Case Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 - Black/Blue
7dayshop Traditional Hard EVA Book Case Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 - Black/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 27 Dec 2012
A very nice, cheap case for my Kindle. I've used it lots to travel around and it's protected my Kindle really well so far. Very happy with this buy!

Game Boy Pattern Hard Plastic Case for iPod Touch 4 (4G) - Back Phone Cover + 2 Screen Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy!, 27 Dec 2012
a fantastic buy for my ipod!! Love th fact that it's a nice, solid case for it, and it looks really snazzy too. Highly reccommended!!

Kindle Keyboard Skin - Tweet Dark - High quality precision engineered removable adhesive vinyl skin for the 3G + Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display Kindle 3
Offered by discount-goods-4-u

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice product, 27 Dec 2012
Although for some reason i understood it was going to be a hard cover. At first, I was a little bit put off by the fact that you had to stick the cover on the Kindle, but now I love it! My Kindle looks amazing!!

Page: 1 | 2