Profile for Jp Bell > Reviews

Silverline 633567 Torque Wrench 1/2-inch Drive 28 - 210Nm
Silverline 633567 Torque Wrench 1/2-inch Drive 28 - 210Nm

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug 2014
Fantastic for the money.
Use it frequently on my motorbike. Asked my garage to check on whether my rear wheel was on tight enough using their super expensive equipment, and it was well within the range permitted.
Good bit of kit.

Silverline 598447 Socket Set 1/2-inch Drive Metric 7-Piece 10 - 19mm
Silverline 598447 Socket Set 1/2-inch Drive Metric 7-Piece 10 - 19mm

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug 2014
Great quality. Bought to expand my tool set for my motorbike, and they are excellent.

Hornet Vinyl Decal sticker small facing right
Hornet Vinyl Decal sticker small facing right
Offered by Graphic Designs555

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hornet for my hornet., 5 Aug 2014
Ace little decal - got it to help cover up where my bike was knocked off her stand. Filled and sanded the damage to the rear cowling and stuck this on. Looks pretty good on my hornet!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but poor quality, 5 Aug 2014
For the price I was expecting a decent quality item, however after only wearing and washing a couple of times it's gone baggy and has started to bobble.
disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cool looking vest, 14 Sep 2012
Bought it in the run up to holiday, worn it a few times as we've actually had some sunshine in good old blighty.
Good quality, good fit (I went for small, and it fits me well, I can imagine it lasting a long time from the feel of the material. Would recommend.

Official T Shirt STAR WARS Black Y-WING Gold Haynes S
Official T Shirt STAR WARS Black Y-WING Gold Haynes S
Offered by Character UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool T shirt....but fake??, 14 Sep 2012
Really nice t shirt, good fit, and cool pattern.
Dress down friday in the office had a couple of people compliment me on it (I work in IT, there's lots of blokes with beards into sci fi and suchlike!).
However, when i first put it on, the labels on the neck were very uncomfortable, and looking at the back, there was some different coloured thread visible on the outside of the t shirt where the labels was sewn on.
On inspection, there turned out to be 3 different labels, and it seemed like the "Official" star wars label had been sewn on afterwards, as well as 2 others.
Doesn't really bother me as i do like the t shirt, but i don't think it'll stand up to too many washes.
I would probably buy it again to be fair, which I guess means I would recommend it.

Gelert Hydro Compact Pac - Black, 1.5lt
Gelert Hydro Compact Pac - Black, 1.5lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 9 Jun 2009
did the c2c ride recently over the course of 2 days, 144 miles in pouring rain and a head wind. This little beauty kept me going, load of water in there and still had space for a rolled up waterproof....not that it was in there for very long!
You'll not get much storage space in these, but for the price, it's well worth it.