Profile for leonamc22@yahoomail.com > Reviews

Fever To Tell
Fever To Tell
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic debut album, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fever To Tell (Audio CD)
I went to Latitude festival this year where Yeah Yeah Yeahs headlined - I had heard some of their tracks before but their live show blew me away... it was awesome. I was recommended the debut album as a starting point and it has not disappointed. Dark, with fantastic guitar and lyrics... makes any commute more fun.....

Apple iPhone 5 Pack - PURPLE Bendy Gel Case Cover Skin, G-HUB Desk-Lounger, & Screen Protector for New 2012 iPhone 5
Offered by OGADGETHUB

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides protection at a cheap price, 21 Sep 2013
I was searching for a cheap I Phone cover to provide some protection quickly to my new I Phone 5. The product is sturdy and fits without any problem. The screen protector is excellent, you just need to remember to clean the screen before you attach it otherwise finger prints remain forever! The holder is handy for a desk or a shelf in the kitchen (my personal favourite when I am cooking.... think flour everywhere). I would recommend this product to others.

Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Green
Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Water as you go, 21 Sep 2013
I brought this product for myself and Husband to use (one bottle each) after researching the benefits of filtered water. I had spent many years carrying battered and sad looking water bottles around with me, often sitting in meetings with a miserable bottle in front of me. The bottle itself is easy to use, it can feel at first a bit like you are sucking on a baby bottle but I got over that! Its an excellent product because you can take it anywhere.... ours have been to festivals already. Its a worthy investment and you really can have filtered water anywhere. I have already recommended this product to some of my gym bunny friends!

Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30 ml
Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30 ml
Offered by Die Naturdrogerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and well nourished skin, 21 Sep 2013
I purchased the Dr H rose cream as autumn was fast approaching and being reasonably active I needed some more protection for my skin. The rose cream has a delicate scent and provides deep moistursing properties. It is suitable for the most sensitive skin and is sure to last through to end of winter! Cannot recommend this product enough if you are seeking a product with sensitive and allergic skin enough!

Bobble Bpa 550 ml Free Water Bottle, Navy
Bobble Bpa 550 ml Free Water Bottle, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Water as you go..., 21 Sep 2013

Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint
Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint
Offered by real_abloomnova

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 21 Sep 2013
The bronzing lotion provides an alternative to foundation for summer days and weekends away. Easy to use and complimentary to all different skin tones. I use this product religiously during summer months as it is light weight and provides a great finish. I am fan of Dr Hauschka products!

Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Offered by Easywellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Sep 2013
The cleansing cream is essential to complement my skin and have the full Dr Hauschka experience.
Easy to use and extremely gentle on the skin.

Garlic-Pro no touch garlic slicer + Free garlin peeler
Garlic-Pro no touch garlic slicer + Free garlin peeler

3.0 out of 5 stars slight disappointment with this product, 20 Oct 2012
I purchased this garlic slicer and peeler after getting fed up with garlic smelly fingers.
This peeler works very well and is a quick way to peel garlic.
The chopper is useful for chillies and nuts too.
The chopper however works reasonably well, but the main flaw is that the garlic or chilli gets stuck in the teeth so you have to scoop it out. Or use a knife to scrape the remaining bits which is tiresome.
Also after having this item for a few months, I noticed that the rim is rusting on the inside.
Its a but tricky to clean as well, although it is dishwasher safe.
Overall, a reasonable price and a big improvement on preparation of garlic in my house.
But, I am a little disappointed with the overall effectiveness of the product.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic lights, 20 Oct 2012
We used these lights for our recent wedding to decorate the gates to the marquee. They were very easy to put up and charged up with very light sunlight. They appear quite hardy and we are looking forward to using them again at Christmas. The lights are also for use indoors and outdoors which make them very useful. There are several settings which provide a good choice of light settings.
A good buy if on a budget.

The Magic
The Magic
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars being grateful, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I was slightly dubious about this book at first, as I anticipated that it would be similar to so many other 'self help' books. I could not be more wrong! This book makes you think and take stock of the daily intentions and thought processes that occur without our awareness.
Being grateful for things is so simple and its infectious once you start you can't stop which really can only be a more positive path for everyone.
Well written and the daily exercises are easy to complete to aid staying focused.
A must read for those interested in the power of positive thinking and creating change.

Page: 1 | 2