Profile for Vicky > Reviews

Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - White
Offered by Paradox Network

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Remote, 2 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered the Wii remote for my hisband for Christmas so he could play games against our son on the Wii. I was pleased that I was able to buy it at such a reasonable price. The remote game very quickly. Excellent service. Thank you.

Cluedo
Cluedo

4.0 out of 5 stars Cluedo Board game, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I brought this game after my friends children played cluedo at my house. I was plesed that I was still able to get cluedo as my game is very old now. I received a good service.

Casdon 617 Grocery Set (36 Pieces)
Casdon 617 Grocery Set (36 Pieces)
Offered by Cost Cutters UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic toy food, 2 Nov 2011
I brought this gift as a present for my Nieces birthday. It looks really good and my Niece was really pleased with it. I received a good service.

From Birth to Five Years: Children's Developmental Progress
From Birth to Five Years: Children's Developmental Progress
by Ajay Sharma

5.0 out of 5 stars Child Development book, 2 Nov 2011
I had been looing for this book an dunable to buy it in the shops. I was pleased to be able to buy it on line and at such a reasonable price. I will be using world books again.

Monsters Inc. [2002] [DVD]
Monsters Inc. [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars Monsters Inc DVD, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Monsters Inc. [2002] [DVD] (DVD)
I brought this for my son as he likes this film. I was pleased to be able to buy it on line and at such a reasonable proce.

Ravensburger Disney Rapunzel 3x49 Piece Puzzles
Ravensburger Disney Rapunzel 3x49 Piece Puzzles

4.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw, 2 Nov 2011
I brought this jigsaw as a gift for a friends child. The little girl was very pleased with it.
I was pleased with the service I received.

Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by specialintereststs 20% off selected prices when added to basket until 1st January

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story 3 DVD, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
My Son likes the Toy Story films so I was pleased to be able to buy this online at such a reasonable price. I received an excellent service.

Ratatouille [DVD] [2007]
Ratatouille [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Patton Oswalt

5.0 out of 5 stars Ratatouille DVD, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ratatouille [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
My son likes this film so I was pleased to be able to buy it on line and at such a reasonable price.I received an excellent service.

Over The Hedge [2006] [DVD]
Over The Hedge [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the Hedge DVD, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Over The Hedge [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
My son likes this film so I was pleased to be able to buy it online and at such a reasonable price. I think I will do the majority of my Christmas shopping on line now as I have receioved an excellent service.Thank you.

Toy Story (Special Edition) [DVD]
Toy Story (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoy Story DVD, 31 Oct 2011
My Son likes the Toy Story films so I was pleased to be able to buy it on line and at such a reasonable price. I received an excellent servcie all round.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5