Profile for tereuben > Reviews

Content by tereuben

tereuben (London, UK)

Idena 337159 - Money Box 12.2 x 11 x 18.4 cm (Assorted Colours)
Idena 337159 - Money Box 12.2 x 11 x 18.4 cm (Assorted Colours)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Safe to Bank on., 28 April 2016
I like this metal money box. Mine came in dark grey colour. I would have liked an option in the order process to select colour of choice though. But my son (and surprisingly my Mrs) like the look of the box in dark grey, so all good; they have said it gives it appearance of being a proper Safe. Metal is tough enough to keep the son's money in when its in :). The slot at the top is just wide enough to allow coins and folded notes go in; and stop anything coming out.
I like that it comes with dial lock and a key lock for good measure. The radial lock alone cannot open the box if the Key has been used to lock the box; just what I needed, as I am keeping the key. The box does what it says on the tin and I am pleased with it so far, and it looks well built, no sharp edges or anything for me to worry about. I like.

Power Of Praise
Power Of Praise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Uplifting!, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Power Of Praise (MP3 Download)
I will encourage every Christian to get this. You will experience the Power of Praise as you listen and praise wholeheartedly.

VBScript, WMI, and ADSI Unleashed: Using VBScript, WMI, and ADSI to Automate Windows Administration
by Don Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, Systematic teaching, 4 Jan. 2014
I just received it, my first book on VBScript. I did a lot of research before settling for this one. With quick glance through, I can see it is properly organised and simplistic in its delivery of concepts and techniques. I will enjoy learning VBscript using this.

BlackBerry Curve 9320 Smartphone - Black
BlackBerry Curve 9320 Smartphone - Black
Offered by Mobile Phone Island

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Jan. 2014
I have never used a Blackberry and probably never will. I bought two of these for my nephews on request from one of them, they love it. Now they go pinging and chatting away on their new phones.
I then ordered another for my mum who requested for one of the same; she also likes it but more difficult / complex for her to understand how to use / operate it for basic functions that she would normally use a mobile phone for. Understandable though because she is 75 years old. But she's happy to have a new phone :); and the phone does what it says on the tin anyways

Hoya 49mm G Series Skylight Screw in Filter
Hoya 49mm G Series Skylight Screw in Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 15 Mar. 2012
A friend who is a professional photographer recommended this product. And I say that I am loving it. It is clear and is a perfect fit. You have to read the diameter off the front of your lens and then order the right Filter.

Belkin Impulse Line Slim Back Pack for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Chocolate/Tourmaline

4.0 out of 5 stars A proper work-horse, 15 Mar. 2012
I use this bag everyday to work and to remote sites. It is quite big, but if you carry a laptop, a tablet, and lots of other stuff like cables and information technology tools, it comes out to be the most suitable bag to carry everything you need and still look trendy. And it is properly padded and feels very comfortable to carry. Solidly built as well.

Honeywell HZ-821E Convector Heater
Honeywell HZ-821E Convector Heater

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 10 Dec. 2010
Had this item for almost two years now and has not failed once. The timer does not really live up to my expectations of 'timed' heating, it is more like continuous heating with some seconds of breaks in between. But in all, it does what it says on the tin in terms of heating up a small area.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 10 Dec. 2010
I bought this product recently and it has served well so far. It is rugged enough and appears will be durable for some time to come.

Earphones with Remote & Mic
Earphones with Remote & Mic
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

2.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says; But annoying as it always falls off my Ear., 16 Mar. 2010
Bought to go with my iPod Touch - works fine in terms of audio production (just as any other would), volume control also enables use of Skype for free calls when you've got a wifi.

But this product is very annoying. It always falls off my ear, alwayyyyssss!!! The volume control is a very very poor design (I doubt if any thought went into the design). It always hooks on my collar, or just any part parts of my clothing and, as a result, the right earpiece falls out of my ear.

I cannot afford to turn my head to the right, if I do, be sure that the volume control will hook on to my shirt and the earpiece falls out my right ear or the wire gets overly stretched in the process. As a result I am always constantly annoyed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2010 11:20 PM BST