Profile for Chloe > Reviews

Chloe

Scrabble Pencil Case
Scrabble Pencil Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Mar 2013
Personally, I think the picture is nicer than it is in person but I like it either way. Nice size and shape although it can be a bit of a squeeze for scientific calculators. Really easy to clean the outside as everything just rubs off.

GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Gcse Modern Languages)
GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Gcse Modern Languages)
by CGP Books
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful!, 6 Mar 2013
This has some really helpful information inside. Haven't really used it much yet but it comes in handy when I need it.

Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 6 Mar 2013
Exactly as described! I needed a scientific calculator and most people had these so I though I would give it a go. It is really easy to use and I've had no problems in the months I've had it.

How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 5 Dec 2012
I love How I Met Your Mother so much! I found it cheapest here on amazon compared to anywhere else. Also, it saves so much money buying the 2 series in one! Quick delivery and a really good watch!

Jackass - The TV and Movie Collection [DVD]
Jackass - The TV and Movie Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Knoxville
Offered by BIG Bargains
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 14 July 2012
I brought this as a gift for a friend as a birthday present and she loved it. I hadn't seen jackass before so when I borrowed it from her, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Got it off here cheaper than other places too!

The description for this product is slightly inaccurate as it said it came with all 3 TV series and all 5 films. In fact, it comes with more so no complaints there! This box set actually contains:

- Jackass Season 1, Jackass Season 2 and Jackass Season 3
- Jackass The Movie, Jackass 2, Jackass 2.5, Jackass 3 and Jackass 3.5!
- AND THE LOST TAPES!

Definitely get your moneys worth with this!!!

Bravado Mens Sesame Street - Elmo Face - Red - Mens t-shirt Small Red 20038000AP Small
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo!, 14 July 2012
I have loved this top for ages so it was a great buy! I got a small but it does come up a little big on me compared to other tops this size but it is still a good product!

Mahalo U30G Soprano Ukulele Black
Mahalo U30G Soprano Ukulele Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Mahalo U30G Soprano Ukulele Black
I've wanted a guitar for ages but didn't want to go spend loads on a guitar so I brought this ukulele. This is great for beginners and is also cheap! This really inspired me to buy a guitar even though they are not that similar. I always have a go on my ukulele still though!

Mens Batman - Shield T-Shirt Black 3094TSBPS Small
Mens Batman - Shield T-Shirt Black 3094TSBPS Small
Offered by Character UK
Price: 5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 14 July 2012
I love this t-shirt! I brought a small which fits really well. It is also very comfortable. Would definitely buy similar items!

Awake [DVD] (2007)
Awake [DVD] (2007)
Dvd ~ Hayden Christensen
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 2.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Awake - DVD, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Awake [DVD] (2007) (DVD)
When I watched the trailer for this, I thought it looked really good. However, the trailer seems very different to the film unless if I just interpreted it differently. Despite it being a little bit of a let down, I think some of the reviews are a little unfair! It was slow at times but it does have a lot of good parts!!