Profile for Sarah72 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bosch MUZ5 MM1 Multi Mixer for Bosch Food Processors MUM5 White/transparend
Bosch MUZ5 MM1 Multi Mixer for Bosch Food Processors MUM5 White/transparend

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Bosch MUM57830GB, 17 Jun. 2016
Does NOT fit my Bosch MUM57830GB.

Very disappointed.

Raspberry Flavoured Coarse Zirconia Teeth Polishing Cleaning Stain Removal Paste
Offered by 24Dental

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny - read the quantity, I didn't!, 1 Jun. 2016
I am not commenting on efficiency just quantity - my fault I didn't read carefully, mentioned at bottom of listing. It is 30g, tiny. The size of a lip balm tin. I also bought the 200g mint paste from the same seller, for not much more than double the cost, whilst over six times the quantity.

If it works wonders worthy of the price I will update listing.

Human Voices
Human Voices
by Penelope Fitzgerald

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic novel, shocking print quality!, 14 April 2016
This review is from: Human Voices (Paperback)
This review is NOT for the novel but for the quality of the printed book. I LOVE Penelope Fitzgerald and Human Voices is wonderful - I like it so much I bought this copy for a friend to enjoy. However the cover is thin, and the pages so thin you can see the print on the other side - same design as my copy, utterly inferior quality. Is it a fake or have the printers just cut costs? For £8.99 it is shocking but frankly no book should be printed like this. £1 World Classics are better! I bought Offshore at the same time, same series, and it is the original quality. I am a bit perplexed.

Itek I62001B Vintage Corded Telephone
Itek I62001B Vintage Corded Telephone
Offered by Gadgetize

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, 26 Feb. 2016
mine didn't work, also annoying runs on batteries.

KleverCase "My Vintage Hardback" Book Cover Case for Amazon Kindle 7th Generation

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely but expensive and not entirely practical, 19 Feb. 2016
This looks lovely, really like an old book, good quality, but there is nothing to hold the cover closed which adds annoyance / wear and tear likelihood when put in a bag, much like a paper book, and opening it doesn't wake up the kindle which adds a bit of fiddling. Merely for convenience I ended up buying a plastic cover instead, even though this is so much nicer to look at and hold.

I would say it is very expensive for what it is, though.

How To Train Your Dragon
How To Train Your Dragon

1.0 out of 5 stars The book is great but the KINDLE edition is a PDF so you ..., 9 Feb. 2016
The book is great but the KINDLE edition is a PDF so you cannot increase the font size, and it is tiny.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Boss Super Blender, 2 Litre, 2200 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Boss Super Blender, 2 Litre, 2200 Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love this, but sadly didn't, 25 Jan. 2016
I wanted to love this, but sadly didn't. It doesn't move at all even when at top speed, which is great, and the pre-sets are great. Self clean works for some things but not others. However, it can't blend frozen fruit properly which renders the frozen dessert pre-set a waste of time. (except for frozen bananas, but this makes smoothie, not ice-cream). I tried pulse ice button instead on another attempt and it did it with more ease but still left uneven frozen chunks. It can do a nice smoothie, as long as you don't mind it being unbearably full of air. I don't like drinking or eating air, and even avoid fizzy drinks so this was a big negative although google suggests it is common with a number of high speed blenders. Soup will not be hot unless you add hot ingredients. Am returning it, sadly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2016 4:16 PM GMT

Star Wars Boys Star Wars Onesie Ages 5 to 12 Years
Star Wars Boys Star Wars Onesie Ages 5 to 12 Years
Offered by Character UK

1.0 out of 5 stars It was a Christmas present so great shame. Now in discussion with seller who expects ..., 13 Jan. 2016
Got 8-9 for an average 6 year old and it was too small. It was a Christmas present so great shame. Now in discussion with seller who expects me to pay for return, having payed for initial postage too. Shame.

Amazon Fire TV Streaming Media Player with 4K Ultra HD
Amazon Fire TV Streaming Media Player with 4K Ultra HD

1.0 out of 5 stars Call these parental controls??, 17 Dec. 2015
Call these parental controls?
I upgraded from fire stick for parental controls but these are identical as fire stick - i.e. no control. Waste of money. What amazon calls parental controls allows you to require a pin for all tv, including children tv, or none of it at all, which means you end up having to give the thereby pointless pin to your children to allow them even a sliver of independence - even toddler tv. Shame on Amazon.
Apparently parental controls are available in America.

Silverplated Fire Engine Money Box
Silverplated Fire Engine Money Box
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, plasticky, very badly made and not functional, 6 Dec. 2015
The one I received was just awful, tacky, plastic feeling, little definition of the fire engine markings, tires falling off and worst of all the plastic bit at the bottom that fills the hole to keep the money in / let it out - fell out when I picked it up! Just fell out! Too small for the hole, unable to stay in. I was shocked at how awful this was. Maybe mine came from a different supplier as had read good reviews - all I can say is I would strongly recommend not purchasing this based on the quality of the one I received.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9