Profile for Deridex > Reviews

TRIXES Set of 22 Aluminium Crochet Hooks for Knitting Crafts with Case
TRIXES Set of 22 Aluminium Crochet Hooks for Knitting Crafts with Case
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, 8 July 2015
Great set of crochet hooks and the case will mean that less will get lost !

Betron HDMI Switch, Switcher 3 Port, Gold Connectors, 3D support, HDMI v1.4 for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc (HDMI Switch)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars and does the job just fine. I have an Xbox 1 & PS3 plugged ..., 30 Jan. 2015
Very Small, and does the job just fine. I have an Xbox 1 & PS3 plugged into it and can switch either by turning the respective console on, or using the select button.

Xbox One White Console, Sunset Overdrive and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Xbox One White Console, Sunset Overdrive and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal !, 30 Dec. 2014
Having owned this for a month or so now so I've spent a good time with the system I can say that it is worth it. I owned both 360 & PS3 and the reason I chose this over the PS4 was that I know more people on Xbox & I am already paying for XBL whereas you dont pay to play online with PS3 and you do with PS4.

I wanted to play sunset overdrive as well and with is being an Xbox exclusive this helped push me towards the system, as there wasnt any PS exclusives ( at the time of writing this ) that interested me as much as Sunset did.

Visuals i would say are on par with PS4 from what I have seen though I have not got the latest and greatest TV so a sharper image might show more differences between the systems.

Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)
Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best time to grab one, 14 Jan. 2014
I picked this up so I could play those Sony exclusive games that I had missed out on. One of which was included The Last Of Us. For the price when bought £199 it was a steal, a good entertainment centre to, able to watch Blu-Rays and the usual streaming services available. I would not say it's loud I can hear the drive access from time to time but it's a lot quiter than my old X360
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 2:13 AM GMT

New Version Wireless-N Wi-Fi Repeater Access Point Range Extender 300Mbps
New Version Wireless-N Wi-Fi Repeater Access Point Range Extender 300Mbps

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as an AP, 6 Dec. 2013
I cannot comment on how well this picks up and extends your wi-fi signal as the way I use it is through a wired connection which then this device serves as an Access Point. I havent had any problems with this, it hadn't dropped a wi-fi signal when any of my devices are connected to it. The instructions for it might confuse someone if they have no networking/pc knowledge but if you have some then they will be easy enough to understand

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read !, 7 Mar. 2013
This is a great book, it keeps you wanting to read more and more everytime you pick it up. The story and the way all the characters are linked in is excellent. Certainly worth a look if you like the genre.

SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card at great price., 10 Jun. 2012
Great card and value, put it in phone extra 4Gb of storage for photos, vid clips and apps. for the price excellent value as well.

MEDIA-TECH Tumba USB Powered Multimedia Stereo Speakers
MEDIA-TECH Tumba USB Powered Multimedia Stereo Speakers

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., 10 Jun. 2012
These are not bad speakers for the price, the sound is quite flat and not reccomended for use if listening to a lot of music or for movies. If you just need a replacement so you can hear system sounds and the occaisional video clip then they're perfectly fine.