Profile for Andrea Evanns > Reviews

Content by Andrea Evanns

Andrea Evanns

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ANTISLIP BOOT LINER MAT TRAY for Opel Insignia Sports Tourer ESTATE 2009- Wanne mit Antirutschmatte Laderaumwanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought this for my husband's car. He absolutely loves it. As the interior of our car is very light it saves the wear and tear of it and keeps it clean. Also, any items placed on it do not move. It is an excellent fit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, 14 Dec. 2012
I have small hands and have found small size gloves are too big. Luckily I found these in an extra small size. I use them when cooking. Excellent

Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film, 14 Dec. 2012
I have to see this film a couple of times a year and, as I found it for such a fantastic price I thought I just had to have it.

Tension The Zany Crazy Naming Game
Tension The Zany Crazy Naming Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Dec. 2012
This is for a Christmas present therefore it has not been used yet. As far as I could see from previous reviews it is a good fun game. I look forward to playing it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 10:09 PM GMT

The Singer, The Song
The Singer, The Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic selection of songs, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Singer, The Song (Audio CD)
Love; the selection of songs on these C.D's. A nice mix of old, and more recent songs and singers. Good mix.

Nighty Night - Series 1 & 2 Boxset [DVD]
Nighty Night - Series 1 & 2 Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Comedy, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought this as a Christmas present surprise for my Husband. We saw this series when it first aired on the BBC. He will have a surprise and I am looking forward to seeing it again.

Pug W 2013
Pug W 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pug W 2013 (Calendar)
I buy a Pug calender every year for my daughter for Christmas. As far as I could see the photographs were very nice and I am sure she will love it on Christmas Day.

Out Of Africa/The Natural/The Sting [DVD]
Out Of Africa/The Natural/The Sting [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure nostalgia, 14 Dec. 2012
Love all of these films. And most of whatever Robert Redford is in. Saw they were all together in one box so I had to have it. Not played any yet (I have viewed them in the past) but look forward to a quiet Sunday afternoon with a glass of ? and feet up. Roll on!

Game of Thrones: Complete First Season
Game of Thrones: Complete First Season

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. She had it on her Amazon wish list. I have not watched the series but I know she loves it. Also bought the book of the series.

Kolay® Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Blue Leather Flip Case + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my colour, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought for my new phone. It is a blue Samsung Galaxy 3s. I thought a blue cover would look good. Unfortunately it is not the shade of blue that I like. Never mind. I still use it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4