Profile for Nom De Plume > Reviews

Nom De Plume "64k" (UK)

High Peak Minilite Two Man Tent
High Peak Minilite Two Man Tent

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Short People, 16 July 2014
Too short for a 6'2" camper.
Seeing as it's a single skin, I can't afford to touch cloth in it.
Might just use it for keeping my bags in when I'm traveling with my light weight tiny tent.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - White
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's Rock, 16 July 2014
These little speakers pack a rocking good sound, used them for producing a mini party from an empty room in India.

Lumsing® 10400mah Portable Power Banks Dual USB Portable External Battery Charger for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, ipad air 2 1, iPad Mini3 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge,S6 S5 S4 Note, HTC One, LG,Nexus, Motorola,SonyXperiaZ4,Z3,Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro,Sony , Lenovo Other More Phones and Tablets (White)
Offered by ATekCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not the Best, 16 July 2014
This item is not as good as my Anker 8000 which I've had for a year already. Here are the shortfalls:

1. This cannot charge my iPod Touch 4th gen.
2. It doesn't seem to turn off when the item being charged is full.

The Anker can do both of these, so I would have to recommend that higher.

That said, the Lumsing 10400mah has successfully charged up my Nexus 4, iPhone 3GS and iPad Mini. So I'm giving it 4 stars.

EasyAcc® 7W Portable Solar Charger Panel for Cell Phone iPhone Android Smartphone Samsung Galaxy HTC Bluetooth Speakers
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Get One Too, 16 July 2014
Working like a charm, had two lovely sunny days and it seems to be outputting at 1A charging up my Anker 8000 maH and Lumsing 10400 to full from around 75%.

Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic and Nylon Cable (Red)
Offered by SeventhContinent

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, 12 Jun. 2014
Really great sound quality from these headphones. Lovely warm bass and crisp treble in perfect balance. Think the wood really does provide a significant resonant improvement over plastic.
Using on Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy phone, mic works great.

Disclaimer: I'm not an audiophile thanks to previous purchases, but I can hear the difference between the high-end 'phones and the OEM stuff that comes with iPhones etc.

Lizzie Webb - The Complete Back Exercise Programme - The In Shape With Lizzie Series [VHS]
VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved my back, hurt my ears, 14 Aug. 2008
The exercises on this VHS have pulled me back from agonising pain many times. They are well explained, as well as giving you a bit of intro anatomy of the spine. The music that plays in the background needs to be purged out of your system later. But the feeling after completing the exercises is fantastic.
I am back looking to buy a new copy as I have run mine into the ground...VHS. Love to get a digital copy