Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

1000 Mile Compression Sports Circulation Socks Black Or White - Aids Blood Circulation & Muscle Recovery Lymphatic Drainage Tactel Rich Wicking Yarn - Keeps Feet Cool & Dry
Price: 11.00 - 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks, but find them slipping, 23 Nov 2013
I'm a size 10-10.5 and have in the past brought Hilly's socks but they can be quite expensive and was looking for a cheaper alternative. As they had good reviews I brought these.

The socks themselves are very comfortable and do appear to be very supportive but I find, at least in my case, that they slip down the calf quite easily after a few miles. Shame as, as I said, they are quite comfy.

Mens/Gents Black Dr Keller Lace Up Comfort Casual Shoes. - Black - UK 10
Mens/Gents Black Dr Keller Lace Up Comfort Casual Shoes. - Black - UK 10

2.0 out of 5 stars Updated shoe, not as good as previously, 18 Dec 2012
I brought this shoe last year and found it to be both durable and comfortable. It lasted over a year of almost daily use until they wore out. As I was happy with the shoe I brought an exact (or so it seemed) replacement but although the upper shoe quality is fine there appears to be no substance to the sole of this shoe and feels more "clog-like" than the previous shoe I purchased.

They have become slightly more comfortable after wearing in but a month of moderate walking has caused the sole to split exposing how thin it actually is.

Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 hour install. Doesn't even work., 5 Dec 2008
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto IV (PC) (CD-ROM)
Spent two hours installing today, you have to REGISTER for something called Rockstar Social Club and Windows for Gamers Live (email verified and asking for personal detail) before you can even run the game. Managed to do all this and upon launching the game I (finally) get a cryptic error that my graphics card is not compatible (only after Googling), which it is.

I originally wasn't going to buy this game due to the DRM issue and now wish I read my fellow reviewers and hadn't bothered. Waste of time and money, avoid like the plague for the moment. Disappointing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2008 10:18 PM GMT

Ultimate Manilow [U.S.]
Ultimate Manilow [U.S.]
Price: 15.80

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comprehensive Manilow collections..., 6 May 2003
This review is from: Ultimate Manilow [U.S.] (Audio CD)
but not the most... A couple of classics missing off here (One Voice and in particular Bermuda Triangle amongst others) but the CD is packed with everything else that you could hope for on one simple CD - the 1975-1990 is probably the best you can hope for in that case. Meerzard says Ultimate could be remastered but I guess you should check first (but it _does_ sound good).

HOURGLASS
HOURGLASS
Price: 5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars How can I summarise? oh, beautiful - thats it!, 16 May 2000
This review is from: HOURGLASS (Audio CD)
Instantly an album that you`ll grow to love - not that you`ll need to however. For the first moment the cd spins, you`ll be hooked. Every bit five stars whether a Jt fan or not. Recommended as first buy, even though i`ve only had it a couple of months.