Profile for K. Edgar > Reviews

K. Edgar

250 5" x 7" Cello / Cellophane Bags for Cards / Display 138mm x 185mm
250 5" x 7" Cello / Cellophane Bags for Cards / Display 138mm x 185mm

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading photo and description, 17 July 2013
I bought these for my 5x7 prints and received cellophane bags that look nothing like the photo pictured here. The edges are ridged making it difficult to insert the prints. Getting the prints in is a real challenge as the bags are too small for a 5x7 print let alone if you wanted to use them for a card and envelope there is literally no space and they do not slide in or out easily. I ended up ruining a few of my prints before giving up on them. Absolute waste of money.

Lenovo C340 20-inch Non Touch All-In-One PC (Intel Core i3 3220 3.3GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDR, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 12 Dec. 2012
Not only is this a great all in one P.C for the price but it's a real space saver too. I was concerned I wouldn't have the space for a desktop and monitor not to mention all the wires so this was the ideal solution.

I wanted something with a processor that could run adobe photoshop and similar programs without lagging (unlike my last system) and this does the job just fine. It makes hardly any noise and is the fastest system I've had. Very sleek and stylish looking with incredible screen quality and size. Windows 8 is a bit strange at first but I found it easy to get used to. I also had no problems with my wi-fi or setup for those concerned about the other comment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2013 11:53 PM GMT