ARRAY(0xa58663fc)

Russell Hobbs 18579 Stylis Kettle - 1.7 Litres - Red
Russell Hobbs 18579 Stylis Kettle - 1.7 Litres - Red
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 12 Jan 2014
I was very happy with the delivery and the kettle is esy to use and boils quickly - making me realise how inefficient my old kettle was.

JAY-BE Venus Single Folding Bed with Dual Density Airflow Mattress, Auto Legs, Headboard and Castors
Price: 82.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jan 2014
I ordered this one afternoon and it arrived at 07.45 the next morning - you can't get better service than that. As an OAP living on my own I found the bed incredibly easy to put up, the legs automatically come down. It was as easy to fold back up. So far my brother, on a visit for Christmas, and two of my Grandchildren have slept on the bed. They all rated it highly, in fact I had trouble getting my brother to go home!!!!

Ravensburger The Fisherman's Cottage 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger The Fisherman's Cottage 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 28 May 2013
One of those puzzles that you can't wait to finish and then wish you hadn't because you enjoyed it so much. This whole series is great and well worth buying.

Gibsons I Love Spring Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons I Love Spring Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Price: 10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars what fun, 28 May 2013
A real fun jig saw to do. You just keep wanting to do the next bit and then the next bit and you suddenly find you've finished it.

Ravensburger Country Cottage Collection Wisteria Cottage Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece)
Price: 10.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 May 2013
Yet another jig saw that was a joy to do. I completely lost myself in it and the hours just flew by

Gibsons Summer Romance Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons Summer Romance Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't leave it, 28 May 2013
What a fantastic jig saw. Quite challenging at times but one you hate to leave once you've got started and such a beautiful, restful picture.

Rose Cottage 1000pc
Rose Cottage 1000pc
Price: 10.93

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely to do, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Rose Cottage 1000pc (Toy)
This was a delightful jig saw to do. Lots of interest in it. Several of my friends have also enjoyed doing it and it has now gone to the local Cancer charity shop so that other people get pleasure from it.

Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 April 2013
I just love this jig saw. It's interesting and challenging but, I'm afraid, my housework suffered as I had to keep spending a few more minutes to do the next bit and I'm afraid the minutes turned to hours! I'm just starting Bizarre Babble so I guess that's the housework out the window again.

Dark Undertakings (West Country Mysteries)
Dark Undertakings (West Country Mysteries)
by Rebecca Tope
Price: 6.39

1.0 out of 5 stars what a let down, 30 Jun 2012
I have read many of Rebecca Topes books and enjoyed them very much - until now. I found 'Dark Undertakings' extremely disappointing. The plot, such as it was, meandered round and round getting nowhere until the last 10 pages and then it ended with more quetions left than answered. Because I've enjoyed her other books so much I will buy the next one, hoping for a return to excellence.

Agatha Raisin: As The Pig Turns
Agatha Raisin: As The Pig Turns
by M.C. Beaton
Price: 5.29

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 30 Jun 2012
I have read all the Agatha Raisin books and have thoroughly enjoyed them. This one - 'As the pig flies' did not disappoint. I did find it helpful to have read other Agatha Raisin books as I already was familiar with the main characters and their relationships. I find these books ideal, fairly light reading for a rainy afternoon