Profile for missy > Reviews

2014 Flexi Diary Cult
by teNeues
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 2014 Flexi Diary Cult (Diary)
This came in the time estimated, so happy with service.
This is very light weight, flexible, med sized diary. Bought it for my daughter for her college bag, because of the reasons I have just described. The retro styling is just enough to make it interesting and fun to look at.
Very happy.

Edinburgh 100% Lambswool Scottish Tartan Multicolour Scarf Petrol/Wine Check (One Size)
Offered by Dunedin Cashmere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Dec. 2013
These came very quickly, so very happy with prompt service!
The scarf is lambs wool and looks better in real life than in photo. Having bought wool scarfs before I was worried these might be inferior due to such a cheap price compared to what I have spent on scarfs before. I am delighted to say that they are not in any way inferior and I am delighted with the quality and especially the price. Would definitely buy from this seller again.
Very happy.

Simply Glamorous Jewellery And Gifts Shop - 9ct Gold Filled Twisted Torque Bangle with Cubic Zirconia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 Nov. 2013
This came with in the estimated time.
The torque is just like the photo in the ad, but better in real life. It is a small fit, but will expand a little. I suggest it's not for the larger lady.
I bought the ring to match for an Xmas gift and I am very happy with my purchase and the reasonable price.
I am sure the young woman I bought it for will love it.

Simply Glamorous Jewellery And Gifts Shop - 9ct Gold Filled Solid Torque Bangle
Simply Glamorous Jewellery And Gifts Shop - 9ct Gold Filled Solid Torque Bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 Nov. 2013
This came in the estimated time, so happy with service.
This is quite a small sized bangle, luckily it's a Xmas gift for a slim young woman. It will expand a little, as it's a torque.
The style is as per the photo in the ad, but looks much better in real life.
I am very happy with it and feel I've got good value for my money.

SuperJeweler 1/2ct Emerald and Dimond Ring in Sterling Silver - M
SuperJeweler 1/2ct Emerald and Dimond Ring in Sterling Silver - M

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Nov. 2013
This came in the time estimated, so happy with service.
It is a small ring and therefore has a small stone. I would suggest only good for a small slim hand.
The stone is a cloudy green, more like a jade stone. Cannot complain though as a very reasonable price for ring.
Kept it as an Xmas gift, as happy with it.

Morphy Richards Accents 48703 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Black
Morphy Richards Accents 48703 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct. 2013
This came in the estimated time, so happy with the service.
I have thought about having a slow cooker over the years but been put off because you could not brown the meat in the dish provided and as it is supposed to be a time saver cooking meat separately before hand and dirtying another pan made no sense to me. Now someone has thought the same and made a slow cooker with a pan/dish you can put on a hob and brown the meat in first........ Great!
I am very happy with the slow cooker because of this added function and it does mean you can put on your lunch/supper and forget about it, get on with your busy life and return home to a delicious home cooked meal, no probs!
I have cooked a stew and a spag Bol sauce so far, both of these need slow cooking to get the best of the flavours mixing and usually mean I have to be around to keep an eye on then cooking on the hob, not any more! Went out for the afternoon and came back to beautifully cooked meals!
It is easy to use and the heat adjustment knob ( 3 settings, loe, med, high), works well regulating the temp. Reading the leaflet gives you a feeling for the cooking times and a few recipe suggestions, which is helpful in the beginning. Although, using it is really self explanatory. Do read the leaflet though as it also tells you what not to cook in it!
Very happy.😊

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 8 Oct. 2013
His came in the estimated time, s happy with the service.
It came in a little cream cardboard presentation bs with white bow on, very nicely done.
The ring is the right size, so that's always good. It looks just like the photo in the advert, so again that's good.
It looks very nice on and is not a skinny ring, or should I say small. The young lady it's for has medium sized hands and it is a ring you can see well on her.
I am happy with my purchase and price paid, good value for money compared to high street prices.

Intex Café Chaise Assortment Chair - Multicoloured
Intex Café Chaise Assortment Chair - Multicoloured
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't blow it up, 2 Oct. 2013
I got this in time, so that was good.
Bought this for my daughter who is living in student digs in France for a year, so she would have a comfortable chair in her room as the furniture there was old and uncomfortable. We bought a pump and took it all over with us last week to settle her there. The pump I had bought ,(which was supposed to be able to blow this kind of thing up) did not fit the chair or foot stool. I blew the foot stool up myself. Later I went to a French supermarket and bought a new, better pump and tried to blow up the chair, blew up the edge ring fine, but the main body of the chair I could not do as the hole for pump to fit in was huge and nothing would fit into it. No instruction with chair and no way I could blow it up!!
Very unhappy with this product and not only wasted my money on it,but also on buying 2 pumps and time and effort taking it with us!
Just threw it and my money away 😫

The Incredible Spice Men
The Incredible Spice Men
by Cyrus Todiwala

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Sept. 2013
This came in the estimated time given, so happy with service.
I have been watching the TV series and enjoying it very much. I felt the need to have the book so I could try out the spicy new recipes myself. I realise I could go on line and get them or print them off, but I thought the cook book would be easier to have and store. I am pleased I did get it now, as the book is great. It is very easy to read and follow the instructions. The photos are very colourful and helpful, so you can see finished dish. It also helps me remember bits from the show.
The few dishes I have tried so far have been yummy. People have asked to borrow book already, but I have photo copied recipes as I am afraid it's such a good read I might not get it back! 😗
A great addition to my cook book collection and one I will keep going back to! 😊

Bling Jewelry Ear Cuff Right Ear Whimsical 925 Sterling Silver
Bling Jewelry Ear Cuff Right Ear Whimsical 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 26 Sept. 2013
This came in its estimated time scale, so happy with service.
It is just like the photo, so that's good.
It is a unusual design and looks very lovely on your ear. Not too heavy or clumsy, so very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20