Profile for missy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Miore Emerald Ring, 9ct White Gold, Diamond Setting, Size O, JM025RWP
Miore Emerald Ring, 9ct White Gold, Diamond Setting, Size O, JM025RWP

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 5 April 2014
This came in time and was in a nice box, so happy with the service.
It was the right size.
I was disappointed with the ring a bit as it didn't look as nice and bright as it did in the photo.
It is quite a dull gold and the emerald is dark too, giving the ring a dull look. It was a gift, so did not have the time etc to return it or get something else. Decided to keep it as they would not have seen the photo to compare it with.
Overall ok.

Qtx 153144 Disco Ball Party Light Multi Colored Lights - Ideal for Sensory Rooms, 5", Black
Offered by eStore.Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 5 April 2014
This item arrived quickly and safely, so pleased with service.
I read most of the reviews on this and decided to try it for myself. I know it is a reasonable price, but I wish I had not bothered now I've got it.
The reasons being are:-

A) you have to have the item so high up, so then it can show the coloured lights on the ceiling.

B) the flex cord is short so need an adaptor plug with long lead.

C) bulbs very weak so lights reflection is weak also

D) only reflect in a very small area, so if you have a room with a party going on over about 8', it only works on small area of the room

Not as good as the reviews said it was, very disappointed.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Pink
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 26 Mar. 2014
This came within the time they said, so happy with service.
The item is exactly as in the photo and does just as they advertise!
I am Very Impressed with it as:-

1. It hovers up pet hairs very well - compared to the equivalent Dyson and another one I bought over Xmas it gets a 10 out of 10, where the others get a 7 and 4!

2. It has a small charger that plugs into the wall plug socket and into the handle of vacuum, so very easy - the Dyson was easy to charge too, but the other was very complex.

3. it is easy to use and gets under furniture and moves well - so did the other makes.

4. The dirt is compacted into two small boxes, which is very easy to get too and dispose of, which means no dirt wafting around.
Although, as small boxes does need emptying often, but this is no problem as easy to do! - much better than others for this function!

5. Easy to click handle onto body when first receive it.

6. Not heavy. As someone who has health problems this is such a plus.

I am delighted with this as it actually cleans my carpets! I would recommend this to anyone. It may not have the adapter nozels the others came with, but it is better at its main job. I hope it lasts longer than my Dyson did.

Gemondo Art Deco Stepped Ring, 925 Sterling Silver 0.28ct Marcasite Art Deco Style Ring
Offered by Gemondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Jan. 2014
This came in the estimated time, so happy with service.

This ring is So much prettier in real life than in the photo.
I bought it for my daughter for Xmas who absolutely loves it! She loves Art Deco style, that's why I bought it.
I think it is a beautiful ring and was delighted with it and the price!

9ct Yellow Gold White CZ 6mm Trillion Pendant with 18" 9ct Gold Rope Chain
9ct Yellow Gold White CZ 6mm Trillion Pendant with 18" 9ct Gold Rope Chain
Offered by Gembrand Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely, 3 Jan. 2014
This came in estimated time, so happy with service.
Bought as an Xmas gift for my daughter, who loved it!
It looks lovely on and does not look cheap.
Very happy with it and price too.

Kitchenware 5.7" Dia Wire Mesh Colander Ladle Spoon 35cm Long
Kitchenware 5.7" Dia Wire Mesh Colander Ladle Spoon 35cm Long
Offered by Hong Kong Wan Xiang

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan. 2014
This came in time, so happy with service.
Just as the photo in advert, so again good.
I have been meaning to get one to try and saw this one so decided to order it and give it a go. It does work better than those spoon plastic utensils. This is metal and has bigger gaps for fat to run out of, also much larger than ordinary plastic ones.
I am very happy with my utensil and price/service.

Morphy Richards Supervac 70485 2-in-1 Bagless Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Silver
Morphy Richards Supervac 70485 2-in-1 Bagless Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 3 Jan. 2014
This came when it was estimated, so happy with service.
Having had a similar machine (Dyson pet one) that was very powerful, but broke, I needed another similar one for over the Xmas period. I chose this as it was cheaper and was the only one that could be delivered before Xmas.
It is not very powerful and the machine gets clogged very quickly. It is also a bother to charge up as you have to take off the bottom bit with brushes in and stand in a stand to charge up. I have also found out it does not keep its charge for very long either!
I hope my Dyson gets fixed soon as I miss it!
I know this machine was quite a bit cheaper than my Dyson, but I would not buy one again as just isn't worth it really.

Initial L Letter 9ct yellow gold charm .375 x1 Letters Initials charms IDAU0085L
Offered by Maldon Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Dec. 2013
These came in time estimated, so very happy with service.
The gold letters came together in a small plastic box, so as they were Xmas gifts had to buy a pretty gift box, but that's ok. The letters themselves were just as the photo and large enough to be seen but not too big. No chain included, but it did not say one was included in price.
Good value for money.

Pretty Solid 925 Silver Oblong Huggie Design Drop Earrings
Pretty Solid 925 Silver Oblong Huggie Design Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Dec. 2013
These came in the time estimated, so happy with the service.
They look just like the photo of them, so that's good too.
They are med size, not too big or heavy. They look lovely in.
I am very happy with my purchase and price.

2014 Flexi Diary Cult
2014 Flexi Diary Cult
by teNeues
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 2014 Flexi Diary Cult (Diary)
This came in the time estimated, so happy with service.
This is very light weight, flexible, med sized diary. Bought it for my daughter for her college bag, because of the reasons I have just described. The retro styling is just enough to make it interesting and fun to look at.
Very happy.