Profile for missy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Design Works "Snowman & Penguin Stocking" Coloured Felt Sheets
Design Works "Snowman & Penguin Stocking" Coloured Felt Sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy and excited, 8 Mar. 2016
These arrived in good packing and un damaged!
They came before estimated arrival given, so very happy!
The appliqué stockings come with everything supplied (except needle and thread), very impressed with the kit for the price! These were supposed to be projects for the Autumn, but after seeing them I'm very excited about doing them and may have to start one very soon!
The cross stitch stocking looks great and I am delighted with it and the price compared to more expensive ones like it.
All in all very happy with the service, items and good value for money!

Louana Women's Leather Mini-Wallet 6 x 5 cm Black
Louana Women's Leather Mini-Wallet 6 x 5 cm Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 12 Jan. 2016
I am afraid I did not pay any attention to the measurements, I don't know why, I just thought it would be small but hold enough change.
I know it wasn't expensive, but it is tiny. It looks more like a dolls purse. Really not worth buying as doesn't hold many coins.
My error, but thought I'd warn other buyers.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light,†Free 3G + Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 12 Jan. 2016
This came when expected, so happy.
It was as photo.
It was difficult to connect, we had to disconnect the hub and reset it for it to work. Start up info was sent by email and we followed the instructions, so that was a big help!
As we've not had one before we cannot compare it to old style, but we are happy with the size as its not too big and heavy, so easy to hold. It is easy to use and easy to read.
Very happy.

Quest Benross Quest Compact Buffet Server and Warming Tray
Quest Benross Quest Compact Buffet Server and Warming Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 9 Jan. 2016
I wasn't sure about getting this.
I was fed up of having my ever increasing family round for meals and trying to keep food hot in serving dishes.
I was doubtful that this would hold enough food in the separate compartments and thought it might over cook the waiting food.
It is quite large, so you do need it on a large enough side next to a plug socket.
I am very fortunate to have an island in my kitchen and it fits there wonderfully!
It holds a lot of food, which is what I wanted.
I am careful not too over cook my veg, then warm up the containers on high then put the veg into it and turn the heat down to about med. it has worked out very well so far! No over cooked food yet.
It was a god send this Christmas and kept all my veg and roast potatoes hot. Took the lid off roast pots a bit so the condensation didn't soften pots.
Would say that it's good value and would recommend it!
Very pleased.

L&L Iwo Dressing Gown,Size 2XL,Grey
L&L Iwo Dressing Gown,Size 2XL,Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 9 Jan. 2016
Very happy. Came quickly and looked as photo.
Hubby wanted one with a hood, so this fits the bill and fits him well.
Nice colour and very soft.
Good value and would recommend.

Miore 9ct White Gold Illusion Diamond Engagement  Ring SA931R - Size P
Miore 9ct White Gold Illusion Diamond Engagement Ring SA931R - Size P

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Jan. 2016
Bought as an Xmas gift for my 19yr old daughter.
She has med sized women's hands with long fingers, this ring looks beautiful on her hand. The ring isn't huge, but a good size and noticeable.
All her friends have noticed it and said how lovely it is!
She loves it and so do I.
I think it was good value and would recommend it for a dress ring.
Very happy

500 Xxion Personalised Mini Self-Adhesive Address Labels. Size : 38mm x 21mm Custom Printed in Black on Quality White Self Adhesive Labels / Stickers with up to 7 lines of text of your choice.
Offered by ConneXxions

Came quickly.
They are as photo.
All the info is correct.
Very happy and think it's good value.
Saves me continually writing my contact info down for everyone, already used a few!

Personalised 6" X 4" Silver Photo Frame - Can Be Engraved With Your Own Message.
Offered by Engrave It Online

This came quickly.
It's a wedding gift for a young couple, so I thought being plain it would fit in with a modern decor.
The engraving was as I requested and correct. I was very pleased with the overall look! The engraving makes it very personal, so I think this will make them like it.
I'm very pleased and think it's good value for money and would recommend.

Light Up White LED Rope Lantern - Flickering LED Christmas Lights Decoration
Light Up White LED Rope Lantern - Flickering LED Christmas Lights Decoration
Offered by UK-Gardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 9 Jan. 2016
Came quickly and looks as in photo.
Haven't tried it though, as its for next Xmas.
Very happy, so far.

WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HEEL PUMPS CONCEALED PLATFORM WORK COURT SHOES SIZE 6 39
WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HEEL PUMPS CONCEALED PLATFORM WORK COURT SHOES SIZE 6 39
Offered by ShoeGeeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 9 Jan. 2016
Took a risk and bought these for my daughter as Xmas gift, as she wanted red shoes with small to med heal.
They fit perfectly and were a lovely shade of red, the heal was not too high.
She was very happy and she thought she'd be able to wear them out all night as the heal was not too high.
Very happy.