Profile for Miss Pang > Reviews

Eye Hole Design Blackhead Remover Acne Pimple Extractor
Eye Hole Design Blackhead Remover Acne Pimple Extractor
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 Jun. 2014
I bought this for 52p and it's very well made for the price. It's not cheap quality at all and actually made of metal with a good weighty feel to it. I find the thinner loop end works well for me in removing blackheads without having to press really hard. It does leave a bit of a red mark as you would expect from any blackhead extractor but I didn't feel like it really hurt me at all when using it. And for the price, you really can't go wrong. Definitely give this extractor a go before trying out more expensive ones - you might be pleasantly surprised!

Pritt Stick 43g Glue Sticks (Box of 24)
Pritt Stick 43g Glue Sticks (Box of 24)
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and did come in a box!, 4 Jan. 2014
The glue sticks are really great and brilliant value for money. For those that might be a bit worried about D. van Zwanenberg's comment about it not arriving in a box, I think it's more to do with the seller you buy this from, as mine (sold to me by Big Red Toolbox) did come in a box (really helpful for storing!) as shown in the image.

iMusic Water Dancing Speakers
iMusic Water Dancing Speakers

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but didn't last long..., 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: iMusic Water Dancing Speakers
I bought these speakers a few months ago and for some reason the left speaker just stopped working. The right one works fine but the left one just lights up but the water doesn't move/shoot up/dance. And there's plenty of other water dancing speakers on offer that are way cheaper anyway, so definitely don't recommend getting these...

DIGIFLEX Mini Black USB Wired Optical Light Scroll Wheel Mice Mouse for PC Laptop Computer
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 7 Mar. 2012
Its connection/sync with my laptops is very on-and-off. I find it constantly disconnects or doesn't go in the position I'm trying to move my cursor. No good.

Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing special features, 15 Feb. 2012
Inception is a fantastic film but people who are looking to buy the two-disc version, I'd recommend either going for the single-disc or triple-play/special edition. The standard special features on the two-disc version are really disappointing - there's a long (rather dull, in my opinion) documentary about dreams and some trailers, etc. but no behind-the scenes or bloopers: it seems this was saved for the triple-play version. If I'd known I would've just gone for the single disc, it really wasn't worth the extra money for the standard special features.

Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Sensitive Total Body Epilator with Shaving Attachment
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec. 2011
This is the first time I've bought and used an epilator (got sick and tired of waxing) and I think it's absolutely brilliant. The shaving attachment works nicely for pre-trimming longer hairs so they can be epilated smoothly. I was a bit horrified by the loud noise the epilator made when I first put it on (think dentist's drill!) but actually using the epilator didn't hurt at all! Although, note that this is coming from someone who didn't even flinch when she got a tattoo, so it might be down to personal pain threshold!

I did find it a bit fiddly and hard to get right at first but it may be because I'm a first timer and I used it for my underarm, which required changing angles a few times to go with the hairs growing in different directions. I'd imagine the epilator would be even easier to use for people doing their legs and bikini line, especially with a free hand available to stretch the skin surface properly.

I also love the fact that the epilator came with a lot of accessories too and a little bag to put everything in. All in all, a handy, easy-to-use, little device - a definite recommend!

The Karate Kid [2010] [DVD]
The Karate Kid [2010] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jaden Smith
Offered by Shop4World

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Karate Kid [2010] [DVD] (DVD)
I found this adaption very entertaining and had a great modern take to it, although slightly concerned why they didn't call it "The Kung Fu Kid" instead, even though it pays homage to "The Karate Kid". Jackie Chan as an actor never fails to impress with his skills and comedy timing and appeared to have brilliant chemistry with young Jaden, who I found impressive to watch too - he also had great comedy timing and did the emotional scenes well. I also found the rest of the cast very talented, I particularly enjoyed watching Zhenwei Wang who played Cheng the bully.

What I can't understand is why the UK region DVD was so basic - why weren't there ANY special features (trailers of the original Karate Kid, Smurfs, and whatever the other one was do NOT count)?! I at least expected a gag reel at the end of the film by the credits like you usually get from most films, but instead we got PHOTOGRAPHS?! This wasn't exactly a 'small budget' film so where were the behind-the-scenes, cast interviews, and gag reel? I found special features on YouTube so why on earth weren't they on the DVD!? Seriously, what happened...

Around the World in 80 Days [DVD] [2004]
Around the World in 80 Days [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Jackie Chan
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 23 Aug. 2011
A film with Jackie Chan never disappoints - very funny and a fine balance between comedy, action, and drama/love story. A heart-warming film for all ages!

Bomberman Tournament (GBA)
Bomberman Tournament (GBA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertained for hours, 23 Aug. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love this game and find it very addictive. There's a lot of different options and settings to play around with - the possibilities are 'endless' and makes it easy to adjust and suit your preference. It's too bad you can't really save your 'scores' or progress.

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (U.S. Release)
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (U.S. Release)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Aug. 2011
I really loved the music in the film and it was great to get them on the soundtrack. Really well written by Tim Burton and performed brilliantly by the cast.

Page: 1 | 2