Profile for n, raban > Reviews

Inflatable Blow up Guitar - 103cm - Flame Design Party Decoration
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 16 Jun 2013
Bought this for an 80' s fancy dress for my husband. He thought it was brilliant, completed his outfit a treat. For the price as well would highly recommend, also really good quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jun 2013
My husband has had such a problem with ingrowing hairs from shaving, since using this product he has very few. So impressed bought another bottle before the first one ran out, which incidentally lasted him ages.

Gas Footwear Women's Holly Tuffet Casual W20000275 6 UK
Gas Footwear Women's Holly Tuffet Casual W20000275 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 16 Jun 2013
Got these at such a good price, bought size 5 but they came up small so my sister who is size 4 had them, too much of a bargain to return. Really comfortable and can wear with fur up or down, either way they look fab.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun 2013
Bought this as my a couple of friends had recently bought one and said how fantastic it was. When I used it I could see exactly what they meant, have tried other pedicure items, but they are always too much effort, this on the other hand is effortless. Would recommend only using decent batteries, or better still rechargeable as it needs full battery power to get the best out of it, shame it not rechargeable, but would recommend this to anyone.

Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Offered by Electro World
Price: 3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun 2013
Fantastic delivery service, really pleased with these. Have used them as slippers as they have non slip bottoms, at the same time they moisturise my feet and make them feel lovely. Also they are very cooling so do not make your feet feel hot. Fantastic product.

KG Women's Audrina Nude Special Occasion Heels 2721524979 5 UK
KG Women's Audrina Nude Special Occasion Heels 2721524979 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true size, 16 Jun 2013
I ordered these in a size 5, had to return as more like a size 4. Apart from that they looked good.

Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm - NEW 2012 Model
Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm - NEW 2012 Model

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling do not buy this alarm, 2 Aug 2010
We bought the Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Alarm for our 10 year old son following desperate attempts over the years to get him dry through the night. Although the first alarm that was delivered to us was faulty, leaving us initially disappointed, the problem was dealt with quickly and really efficiently, and within 2 days we received a new alarm. However the alarm failed to go off a couple of weeks later and my son woke completely wet through. The unit attatched to the pants was flashing red indicating that the battery was dead. I changed the battery, not cheap or easy to get hold of, the alarm still did not work! On removing the battery again I noticed the connectors were corroded.

I have e-mailed amazon and dri-nites numerous times now, over the past few weeks and only received an acknowledement of my e-mail, and nothing since. I would not expect that urine could get into the device, I would expect no such design fault in something so expensive.