Profile for Rimpel > Reviews

Content by Rimpel

Rimpel (UK)

Great Ideas Stainless Steel Security Wallet - Prevents RFID Card Scanners / Scanning Identity Theft
Offered by The More Shop Ltd
Price: 16.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Good in theory, 20 Jun 2013
I liked the idea of the RFID protection in this wallet but was sceptical about the stainless steel finish. I was pleasantly surprised when I received it as it felt smooth and well made.
However I've used it for 6 months now and agree with others that the metal strips on the corners are too sharp and damage your pocket, and the card pockets are way too tight making it hard to use.
Also the outside area around the fold now looks totally wrecked like crumpled up tin foil. I've gone back to a leather wallet now...

The Times Ultimate Killer Su Doku Book 2
The Times Ultimate Killer Su Doku Book 2
by The Times Mind Games
Price: 5.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadnt bought this version, 1 Jun 2013
I own two of this series already, killer book #1 and ultimate killer #1 which i loved so after already completing those i bought ultimate killer #2 to take away on holiday. However I hate the print style they have used in this book, the numbers are twice the size as normal and in bold and the dotted lines for the cage outlines are also bold and further from the edge of the squares. For a start this looks utterly horrible and it also means there is not much space for your pencil marks. I wish I hadn't bought this book and bought one of the later ones where they seem to have learnt from this horrendous mistake and are back to normal, according to the look inside.