Profile for PHILIP M DAVIES > Reviews

Content by PHILIP M DAVIES

PHILIP M DAVIES

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun 2014
Used this Kindle on a recent holiday and was reading books for probably 3 hours a day. The battery lasted all week and well into the following one on a single charge. I think it would have lasted longer if I had remembered to turn off the backlight during daylight! Really great product, and will probably never buy a traditional book again. Ordering and delivery by Amazon was faultless as usual.

Rogers Profanisaurus: The Magna Farta (Viz Rogers Profanisaurus)
Rogers Profanisaurus: The Magna Farta (Viz Rogers Profanisaurus)
by Graham Dury

5.0 out of 5 stars Very rude but so funny, 1 April 2014
If you've read VIZ you will know what to expect from this book. Some of the descriptions are so funny I had to stop reading it as people were staring at me on the beach as I was laughing so much and embarrasing my wife.

For blokes it's a good 'toilet book', where you need something to read for about 5 - 10 minutes to pass the time (if you get my drift!).

Sport Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones With Built in Microphone for Apple iPhone4,iPhone4s,iPhone5,iPad mini,iPad 2,iPod,Nexus 4,Blackberry, HTC, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Note 2,Nokia Lumia 920, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericson, PDA, Tablet PC, PC, laptop, PS3 and any Bluetooth enabled device.
Offered by Creddeal Limited UK
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and work well, 1 April 2014
I bought these to use in the gym with my I-Phone 5 to listen to music. I got sick of the standard wired headset catching on my arms / hands as I was running and causing the phone to fall onto the treadmill.

These wireless headphones once charged paired with the phone instantly, and worked perfectly from day one. They sit securely around the back of my neck and have never felt like they would fall off.

I'll use them until they wear out and then probably buy another pair!