Profile for Jake > Reviews

Content by Jake

Jake

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen® [Interactive Window] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Protective [Armor] [Slim Armor View Smooth Black] Automatic Sleep / Wake Dual Layer Advanced Shock Absorption Protective Case w/ View Window for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV (2014) - View Smooth Black (SGP10996)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Not dropped my phone but the case has broken., 15 Oct 2014
Had this phone case for a little over 2 months and it's already broke. I'm sure this isn't a purposeful problem but I thought I'd like to address it as I haven't actually dropped my phone and it's managed to break.

EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut the amount of phone charges in half in a few months., 5 Feb 2014
I chose this as it was on offer when I bought it and it had good reviews online however what all the reviews failed to mention is how the charge decreases. When I first bought it; it would charge my phone nearly seven time and now, I'd be lucky to get three charges out of it. Very disappointed with what has happened already only a few months down the line.

Leatherman WAVE Black Multitool LTG831331
Leatherman WAVE Black Multitool LTG831331
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

3.0 out of 5 stars So close to being 5 stars, 5 Feb 2014
The design is really good, really efficient and effective at any task. However the wire cutters aren't good enough and have already collapsed a little on themself making it difficult to open and close the tool smoothly, as well as this the inside tools on one side are extremely tight and so o nearly have to break my nails any time I want to use them although this could just be down to needing oiled or loosened to fix it. Also I was actually sent the wrong one, mine arrived without the crimps show so just mind out on that one.
Altogether it is a good piece but just not as strong as it could have been.

Genuine USA Army Surplus Intermediate Sleeping Bag
Genuine USA Army Surplus Intermediate Sleeping Bag
Offered by Army and Outdoors

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Oct 2013
It came this morning and when I opened the box it wasn't even the one on the picture! Straight away I was annoyed and then I had a proper look at it and it's actually worse then the one I already have. -23'c (-10'F)? I'd be surprised if you're not cold in it at 0'c... It's really thing, as in so thin I can it's like two sheets have nothing between them in parts. In my opinion save your money and buy one a little more expensive. at least it'll probably work.