Profile for Lisa Maguire > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pantene Youth Protect 7 Shampoo 400 ml
Pantene Youth Protect 7 Shampoo 400 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best affordable shampoo's out there!, 6 May 2014
For quite a long time I've had problems with my hair. I suffer from alot of breakage and hair fall.
My over all hair length is very long (down to my waist), so I do try to take extra care when I can.
I've tried my shampoo's of different prices and never really been satisfied by the claimed results.
Until I tried a free sample of this. Apart from making your hair smell amazing, it thoroughly but gently cleans it.
Smooths and protects each strand of hair. I've been using this for over 6 months now and can't believe how much my hair has changed. It has repaired years of damage, better and more hair growth and very much less hair fall. Plus your hair doesn't feel weighed down and shines all day long.
I have much less split ends and my overall hair quality has really made me smile.
Really considering looking at other products in the range.
Bottom line - Worth the price, protects and improves your hair = happy lady.

Westland Resolva 24H Ready to Use Weedkiller 3 Litre
Westland Resolva 24H Ready to Use Weedkiller 3 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 20 Oct 2013
After reading some of the reviews my mind was a little muddled on this weedkiller.
But at the same time, it has the best reviews out of all the weedkillers available on Amazon.
Some people have said that it doesn't quite take 24 hours to see it starting to work, but it honestly did for me.
I would highly recommend that you read all the instructions to get the best results.
I personally used it at the beginning of the evening on a dry day and checked the weather for the next couple of days to ensure no rain was forecast as this will undo your hard work.
I'm pretty sure the cooler condition of the night helped for the weedkiller to take grip of those weeds.
The 3 Litre does go very quickly but it really is effective.
By the next morning the weeds had began to shrivel and wilt. Not brown which I think everyone is expecting but within a day or 2 they all turned brown and died off. I left it for another week just to make sure they were really dead and lifted them all up and HAVEN'T re-grown since! Couldn't believe my eyes! Result!
I like that the trigger spray has 2 different sprays. A fine mist for larger areas/ more troublesome weeds and a more concentrated 'power' spray - I personally used that one for a more concentrated spray on my very stubborn weeds.
Now with all the mixed weather, the weeds in my garden have went into over drive. And now I have found something that actually works!
I will be buying some more do finish the rest of the garden off.
Bottom line - works, read all instructions to get best results and watch those weeds die!

High Quality 3.5mm Earbud Earphone Green for Smartphones Tablets and MP3 Players - iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Nokia Acer HTC Chinese Tablet
Offered by Aventus

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and does what you want it to do, 20 Oct 2013
Nice colour to match my hubby's current mp3.
They work well, fit in nicely (have never fell out my ear, which other ones can)
Sound isn't too shabby or muffled either.
Bottom line - great value, work, nice colour, fit well and no problems so far.

High Quality 3.5mm Earbud Earphone Purple for Smartphones Tablets and MP3 Players - iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Nokia Acer HTC Chinese Tablet
Offered by London Gadget Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and does what you want it to do, 20 Oct 2013
Nice colour to match my current mp3.
Sound isn't too shabby or muffled either.
Bottom line - great value, work, nice colour, fit well and no problems so far.

niceEshop(TM) Golden Crystal Cheese Cat Universal 3.5mm Anti Dust Earphone Jack Plug Cap for iPhone4/4S/5,iPod,iPad,HTC,Samsung
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, looks great and cute!, 20 Oct 2013
I couldn't be any happier with this little bling purchase to 'pimp' up my phone.
Fits and made well.
You know how it is with mobile phones, their chucked and flung about.
Even through all this, none of the stones have came loose which was my one and only concern.
I've had it for a good few months now and still looks like I purchased it yesterday.
A nice and easy way to add instant sparkle to your phone.
I've had lots of compliments and everyone wants to know where they can get them!
I have a couple now, which I like to change to fit my mood and style.
I've have a diamanté phone cover which isn't as old as this dust cap and half the stones have fell off.
Love it and will be buying more!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and looks cute!, 20 Oct 2013
Fits and made well.
You know how it is with mobile phones, their chucked and flung about.
A nice and easy way to add instant sparkle to your phone.
I have a couple now, which I like to change to fit my mood and style.
Love it and will be buying more!

niceEshop(TM) Round Cut Outs Cookie Cutters,Set of 3
niceEshop(TM) Round Cut Outs Cookie Cutters,Set of 3
Offered by Cosy-Zone

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value but very flimsy, 20 Oct 2013
My only fault with this item is they are quite flimsy and bend out of shape very easily.
To be honest this is partly due to the seller not wrapping them properly for long haul transit across the world.
If they were bubble wrapped with a bit of cardboard wrapped around so the cutters keep their shape, I'm sure this problem wouldn't exist.
They do work and can't moan about the price.
They will do for now but I would perhaps go for plastic ones next time I buy any.

Bright Pink Cupcake Box - Holds 12
Bright Pink Cupcake Box - Holds 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bright Pink Cupcake Box - Holds 12
Gorgeous bright colour, easy to set up box and is quite sturdy.
The box is quite roomy so if you have quite large cupcakes there's no chance of them getting squashed and ruined.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 8 Aug 2013
Gorgeous looking cupcake box, perfect for those gothic cupcakes!
I'm making some gothic cupcakes for a family member and they just look amazing presented in this box.
Easy to make up and is quite sturdy.
If I make any more I'll definitely be buying more of these!

4GB PURPLE ROUND MP4 PLAYER ALANTEX 4TH GENERATION MP4 MP3 PLAYER, COLOUR SCREEN & 30 PIN CONNECTOR
Offered by ATLANTIC GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 8 Aug 2013
The reviews are mixed on this item but I think this product is great!
Simple and easy to use and can store quite alot of songs - exactly what you need.
The bright colours it's available in just makes the product look like the leading MP3 on the market.
Can use this more than just play music, can load videos, games and even pictures.
Although it doesn't come in a box/ gift box it's still a very good buy and haven't had any problems with it.
I would suggest buying a USB mains wall charger plug so you don't have to use your computer laptop to charge it.
Overall a great purchase for it's price.

Page: 1 | 2