Profile for C. Cunningham > Reviews

Dark Blue Hobo Silk Sleeping Bag Liner
Dark Blue Hobo Silk Sleeping Bag Liner
Offered by Scottish Silkworm Sleeping Bag Liners

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 17 Nov 2013
The item was as expected and arrived before the projected delivery date. Small enough to go through the letter box, this was no problem

Knightsbridge Anti-Allergy Duvet Protector Set - Single Bed Size
Knightsbridge Anti-Allergy Duvet Protector Set - Single Bed Size
Offered by ShellmarkTextiles

1.0 out of 5 stars What I I wanted and it fitted the bill, 27 Aug 2013
I have become a little paranoid about dust mites. I feel more comfortable with this protecting my feathers and duck down.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2013 11:16 PM BST

JAY-BE Exqusite Single Folding Bed with Contract Mattress, Auto Legs, Headboard and Castors

4.0 out of 5 stars Suited my needs, 27 Aug 2013
The bed was more or less as I expected. The only slight reservation is that it is a little lower than my aged bones like. I should have paid more attention to the stated dimensions.

oxford gloster meteor F3 616 squadron no 122 wing early 1945 with doodle bug aircraft 1.72 scale diecast model
Offered by alpha group models

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 15 May 2013
It reminds me of the inadequate planes we had when I was in the RAF. The Meteor could catch V1 s but not Canberras. A good model combination. Exactly as described.

SE.5a diecast 1:72 model (Amercom SL-21)
SE.5a diecast 1:72 model (Amercom SL-21)
Offered by Amercom Hobby

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I ordered, 15 May 2013
A good model, delivered on time. If I'd paused a little more, I would have looked for a 1/48 scale, but this model is as described

Gran Torino [DVD] [2009]
Gran Torino [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars I have seen better Clint movies., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gran Torino [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
A film we quite liked the first time around but it is not a film which we will watch again.

Untouchable [DVD]
Untouchable [DVD]
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

5.0 out of 5 stars A feel good film, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Untouchable [DVD] (DVD)
I do not like to be harrowed by a film but to be entertained and cheered. That is what this film did.

Tumi Panama Hat Cardboard Travel Tube
Tumi Panama Hat Cardboard Travel Tube
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Completed the set., 15 Mar 2013
Needed a hat, needed to fold it for my holiday, didn't want to spend a fortune on a mere container. This Travel Tube completes the set!

Chorus Line [DVD] [1985]
Chorus Line [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Michael Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars Ah well, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Chorus Line [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
We thought that we would like this. We hadn't seen it ever, and it still seems to be popular. Not to our taste, but no fault of the DVD or the supplier

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?: Fiendish Puzzles and Impossible Interview Questions from the World's Top Companies
by William Poundstone

4.0 out of 5 stars A welcome present, 15 Mar 2013
A gift was required for a very smart relative who works in a high power position for an International firm. This seems to have given him an entertaining mental workout.

Page: 1 | 2