Profile for Litildevil > Reviews

iBathUK | 1800 x 480 mm Vertical Column Radiator Silver Oval Single Panel
iBathUK | 1800 x 480 mm Vertical Column Radiator Silver Oval Single Panel
Offered by iBathUK
Price: 101.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finish. Heats the room. what more can I say!, 22 Dec 2013
Got it to replace a long radiator, so we can use more of the room (without blocking the rafiator), Worked out great! Looks good too.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Pink
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets where other vacuum cleaners cant go!, 22 Dec 2013
This is a great cleaner. Gets dog hairs (which we have a lot of) no problem. Even goes under our sofa, as the handle will go right down to the horizontal while hovering.

The charge lasts easily to do multiple days vacuuming, and is quick to recharge. The only minor downsize is the frequency at which you need to empty it. don't suppose that it helps that wh have just moved, and am, doing extensive work to the house, so its often in use..

Bissell Lift Off Steam Mop, 1600 Watts - Titanium and Blue
Bissell Lift Off Steam Mop, 1600 Watts - Titanium and Blue
Price: 97.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 22 Dec 2013
My partner has trouble using it; when ever she uses it, the floor is soaking. I keep telling her that you don't hold the trigger down all the time.. I think it's a ploy to get me to do the floor cleaning...

CAPT TOLLEY CREEPING CRACK CURE/SEALANT-BOATS FIX LEAKS - 250ml
CAPT TOLLEY CREEPING CRACK CURE/SEALANT-BOATS FIX LEAKS - 250ml
Offered by Sussex Marine Supplies
Price: 6.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin (bottle), 22 Dec 2013
Had a pesky leak between a join in the shower enclosure. Silicon was just no good. It couldn't get into the crack, just sat on top of it. This stuff was GREAT. Took a few treatments, was easy to use AND WORKED!!!

S&S SONIC toothbrush head replacement ** 8 PCS ** compatible with Oral-B electric toothbrush. Compatibility sonic vitality and sonic complete. 2 x pk of 4pcs (NOT FOR SONIC SLIM)

4.0 out of 5 stars They brush your teeth!, 7 Oct 2011
What else can I say? At first they may be a bit hard getting off, but after a couple of goes they fit on/off fine...

Whisky Hearts
Whisky Hearts
Price: 9.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Music, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Whisky Hearts (Audio CD)
I saw him live, some years back, and bought his CD (Druma Tapes). Thought I'd try his lates CD's. Glad I did..

Fix & Go Tex Anti Skid Snow Sock To Fit Tyre 205 55 16
Fix & Go Tex Anti Skid Snow Sock To Fit Tyre 205 55 16
Offered by Performance Centre
Price: 35.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Problem! NOT, 8 May 2011
My car got stuck a couple of times in the snow of 2009/2010, so for 20011 I got these snow socks. I only needed to use then once, an was I glad of having them!. I tried for 15min to get out of a car park before I tried them. Once on (took about 4min), I got out of the car park (which was on a hill) first time. Didn't slip once! Wouldn't be without them now.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2011 1:22 PM GMT

Logitech Media Keyboard
Logitech Media Keyboard

3.0 out of 5 stars PS2 is no go, 8 May 2011
The keyboard works great, but the logitech software cant cope with it's ps2 connector being used via USB. This means that you can't assign your own functions on the keyboard.
If you just want a keyboard, with multimedia controls, fine. If you want to invoke your own actions, then forget it..

My Town
My Town
Price: 13.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Dean Owens, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: My Town (Audio CD)
This is a continuation of Dean's work. I like it as much as I liked the Droma Tapes. Just wish I could see him live again..