Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Return to Longbourn: The Next Chapter in the Continuing Story of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (The Darcys of Pemberley Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner., 21 Jan. 2014
Just like the "The Darcys of Pemberley", I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I was sorry to finish it and wished there could have been another one but I suppose there is a limit to how far the story of the Bennett family can go.

Abigail's Party (BBC) [1977] [DVD]
Abigail's Party (BBC) [1977] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alison Steadman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Jan. 2014
I recently saw Abigail's Party at the theatre and it made me want to watch the original again. I never tire of watching this and just like my favourite film (The Rocky Horror Picture Show), it gets better and better each time I watch it. I am almost word perfect. Priceless and brilliant.

The Darcys of Pemberley: The Continuing Story of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!, 21 Jan. 2014
I absolutely loved this book. It was great to be amongst the wonderful characters of Pride and Prejudice once again and I was so engrossed in the story that I hardly noticed the few errors the author made with regard to using American versions of words. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the original. They won't be disappointed.