Profile for Mr. H. Mackay > Reviews

Content by Mr. H. Mackay

Mr. H. Mackay (Worcester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Fortress: (Tom Buckingham Book 2)
Fortress: (Tom Buckingham Book 2)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 3 Jun 2014
Hard to put down, good plot, can't wait for the next book in the series! Highly recommended A A A

Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN MFT Fit Lens - Black
Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN MFT Fit Lens - Black
Offered by Dragonfly Optical
Price: 175.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens- Good budget alternative to Panasonic 20mm F1.7, 24 April 2014
Purchased as a cheaper alternative to the Panasonic 20mm F1.7. very happy with the compact size and improved DOF with the wider aperture compared to my kit lens. Closer focussing distance is a bonus too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great fit for far less than the canon alternative, 19 Oct 2013
What is there to say, it fits well, works well and gives me more protection against accidental knocks! Highly reccommended!

Tamrac MX5375 BLACK MAS Lens Case M - Black
Tamrac MX5375 BLACK MAS Lens Case M - Black
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, built to last and protect!, 19 Oct 2013
Excellent quality product, my 35mm f2 IS or my 60mm macro fit with ease. The belt loops are super secure too reinforced with poppers. Highly reccommended!

Maxsima - compatible Cokin P-Series Filter Holder. (3 Slot Type)
Maxsima - compatible Cokin P-Series Filter Holder. (3 Slot Type)
Offered by Cameramarket UK
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 3 July 2013
Good quality product that works well with my cokin p system nd grads. Holding them securely in place whilst being easy to adjust their position.

Cokin P121M Grad Grey G2 Med(ND4) Square Filter
Cokin P121M Grad Grey G2 Med(ND4) Square Filter
Price: 16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product that works well!, 3 July 2013
Very impressed with this product. I use it with my canon 15-85mm lens for landscapes and it does its job excellently. There is no sign of colour casting that I experienced with some 3rd party ebay filters and image quality overall is not unduly affected.

Highly recommended

America (Jake Grafton)
America (Jake Grafton)
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great page turner!!, 3 July 2013
Having not tried this author before but a fan of dale brown and tom clancy, I thought I'd give this a try. Considering I came into the middle of a series I really liked the way the author bladed together techie action with a good storyline and an excellent cast of characters. Highly recommended read!

Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Mouse & Keyboard-Dark Navy Blue-SMALL - To fit wrist 11cm to 15cm (approx 4.5 inch to 6 inch)
Offered by wrist donut
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, so much more comfortable!, 17 May 2013
Bought to relieve the wrist strain caused by using a mouse for extended periods. Works brilliantly, I will purchase another so I can use them when typing!

Professional LCD Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon EOS 6D/60D/600D Cameras
Offered by A-21 World
Price: 7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential accessory to my 60D, 17 May 2013
Bought this to protect the screen on my beloved 60D. I wanted a glass rather than a film screen protector due to the additional protection offered. Although the sellers description warns that you cannot flip the screen round into the closed position against the camera when this protector fitted, I have had no such issues so I can double protect my screen should I wish.

Excellant product

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and well made- Finally a tool to last!, 17 May 2013
After perusing a range of more expensive tools from both gerber and leatherman I restrained myself and went for the Gerber Flik. The main attractions for me were the one hand opening pliers (two handed I have always found a bit of a far) and the fact that all the other tools can be opened and used without opening up the tool first. This makes the whole process of using the tool more fluid. Also, the build quality of the tool is far better than I expected, all the mechanisms feel well made and the blades themselves are razor sharp right out of the box!

Overall a good tool for those looking for a well made tool with a few interesting gimicks suitable for moderate use.

Page: 1 | 2