Profile for Dr. D. Scalzo > Reviews

Content by Dr. D. Scalzo

Dr. D. Scalzo "davide scalzo"

Playmobil - 3647 Family Camper
Playmobil - 3647 Family Camper

5.0 out of 5 stars So much value for the money!!!, 1 Mar 2010
I bought this toy for my daughter's birtday and she really love it! She spend hours playing with it! There are so many items inside the package that can easily mix and match with other playmobil toys! here you dont just get a camper but you get bicycles, 4 peoples, lots of kitchen tools, table, chairs etc. And the price it is really good for all you get!

The Big Silver Book of Russian Verbs: 555 Fully Conjugated Verbs (Big Book of Verbs Series)
by Jack Franke

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not do without it!, 1 Mar 2010
I bought this book few weeks ago and i am very happy with it. It covers the most important verbs (so far i found all the verbs i wanted)with lots of examples. Before to buy this book i was using internet resource but it was a time consuming work. It is nice to have all the verbs coniugated in one place, and the price it is really reasonable. I reccomend this book to anyone studying russian language!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, useful and cheap, 1 Mar 2010
I have been using this battery opearated pencil sharpener for almost a year, and i m very happy with it. Does the work perfectly and it costed me only couple of pounds.

Russian Keyboard Stickers/Transparent Red
Russian Keyboard Stickers/Transparent Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and very reasonable price!, 1 Mar 2010
Using the russian stickers i have definetly improved my typing in russian. It is very simple and does not spoil your keyboard.

EyePet - Includes PlayStation Eye (PS3)
EyePet - Includes PlayStation Eye (PS3)
Offered by SweetBuzzards
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic family game, 12 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When i bought this game i though only my little one was going to play with it, instead we are all addict to it! it is a fantastic and realistic game that kids love and also us, parents, love it!

Toyota Prado 96-02 Owners Handbook
Toyota Prado 96-02 Owners Handbook

5.0 out of 5 stars A great handbook!, 2 Feb 2010
When i bought my second hand Toyota there was no book and this is the only one i could find. The book cover all i needed to know about the car.

The Oxford Russian Grammar and Verbs (Dictionary)
The Oxford Russian Grammar and Verbs (Dictionary)
by Terence Wade
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grammar book!, 2 Feb 2010
I was looking for a grammar book to have all the rules in one place instead of using the internet as resource. This book is fantastic, all i needed in one place and explained very clear.

Acer Aspire One A150X 3G Netbook, Windows XP Home, 8.9-inch Crystalbrite TFT LCD, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 3G, Intel Atom Processor N270 1.60 Ghz (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic netbook!, 23 Jan 2010
I bought this netbook almost 8 months ago and i must say that i am very impressed with it! it is very small, very light (it fit in a small bag), very powerful and the 3G is definetly a plus to have it. Before to buy it i was little bit concern about the screen to small but it was not a problem at all. I use all the programme i use in my laptop or desktop and all work fine.
Davide Scalzo

Beginner's Russian Book/CD Pack (Teach Yourself Languages)
Beginner's Russian Book/CD Pack (Teach Yourself Languages)
by Rachel Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent starting book!, 23 Jan 2010
I was very impressed with this book. I had no knowledge at all of russian and this book teach you in a very simple way. After the first 2 lessons i was able to understand the alphabet and i m now half way of the book and i am using now also a grammar book to integrate the lessons. I definetly reccommend this book to anyone who want to start russian language. Davide Scalzo