Profile for fishface > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
500 Sheets Origami Paper
500 Sheets Origami Paper
Offered by Color Tree Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars compared to other origami papers it's really good value for money, 22 Jan. 2015
compared to other origami papers it's really good value for money. There's lots of variety and the shades chosen for front and back compliment each other well.

150 Sheets 10 Colours Double Sided 13 cm Craft Construction Paper
150 Sheets 10 Colours Double Sided 13 cm Craft Construction Paper
Offered by Color Tree Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars not for origami, 15 Jan. 2015
It's bright and quite heavy paper. I did have one sheet splitting at corner but the other 149 aren't so not a big deal. It's too thick for origami IMO but it could be useful for other things.

Xplicit Xmas Christmas T-Shirt in Elf and Santa Novelty Gift Design
Xplicit Xmas Christmas T-Shirt in Elf and Santa Novelty Gift Design

5.0 out of 5 stars had to wear something christmassy for work every saturday in ..., 10 Jan. 2015
had to wear something christmassy for work every saturday in December. Didn't want to wear a big jumper as too hot. This went down very well.

DARK GREEN A4 Coloured Craft Card 160gsm x 50 Sheets
DARK GREEN A4 Coloured Craft Card 160gsm x 50 Sheets
Offered by web-store stationery supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars "Dark green" is a middling green at best. I took a bit of a gamble because ..., 10 Jan. 2015
"Dark green" is a middling green at best. I took a bit of a gamble because it did look quite pale on the screen but sometimes the color on the screen can be misleading. in fact it looks even paler not it has arrived.

Beautiful Greyhound, Whippet cat, in every size as we make to measure
Beautiful Greyhound, Whippet cat, in every size as we make to measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce is happy with his new fleece, 9 Dec. 2014
It's a perfect fit. thank you. hopefully now we won't be woken in the night by a whiny cold dog!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lego - Mini Figures - The Movie - Panda Guy
Lego - Mini Figures - The Movie - Panda Guy
Offered by Brick Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 27 Nov. 2014
Happy with this.

It's not in it's original package but in a clear bag. The original package would have been opened to ensure that the mini figure was a panda guy I'd rather be sure to get the Panda guy than an original package but potentially the wrong mini-figure! I know that the little boy I have bought it for will be over the moon regardless of the packaging!

Bumper Box of Classic Jokes
Bumper Box of Classic Jokes
Offered by Toypost

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bumper Box of Classic Jokes (Toy)
The items are all in clear little plastic bags within a clear big plastic bag. The picture shows that they are individually wrapped. I was going to put them in the stockings at Christmas but they don't even come with an explanation (not on box or in the bags) so they're of no use at all. I think Christmas morning would be "why have I got two plastic bugs in plastic cubes?" "why have I got some pretend chewing gum" etc. Feel a bit swindled as what I got doesn't match the picture!

Stylish Multi Colour Floral Bouquet Acrylic Chrome Ceiling Light Fitting Uplighter Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars It's small and you can see the bulb quite clearly but it really is pretty and interesting the way it catches the light, 25 Nov. 2014
I bought the light shade for our spare room years ago and have hardly ever seen it. We're currently sleeping in their whilst we decorate our own bedroom and I'm really appreciating it for the first time. It's small and you can see the bulb quite clearly but it really is pretty and interesting the way it catches the light. Love it.

Buster Inflatable Collar, S
Buster Inflatable Collar, S

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work for lurcher, 14 Nov. 2014
not for our lurcher... he can twist his body and still lick the wound site with this on. might work for dog with shorter neck and head and an inflexible body? We're back to a massive plastic cone... :(

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES KNITTED BOYFRIEND CROCHET SHRUG CARDIGAN MOCHA PLUS SIZE 22-24
Offered by Envy Boutique Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars great for throwing on when arms are cold because the ..., 8 Nov. 2014
great for throwing on when arms are cold because the sleeves are a good length. Quite a few people have told me they like it. Only thing is it's a bit tight around the top half when the buttons are done up and with such a low neck line this is exaggerated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5