Profile for fishface > Reviews

Content by fishface

fishface (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Self-Adhesive Magnetic Discs (Pack of 150)
Self-Adhesive Magnetic Discs (Pack of 150)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars the weakest magnets you can imagine. Despite adding 7 ..., 30 Aug 2014
the weakest magnets you can imagine. Despite adding 7 of them to the back of thick cardboard (12x6cm), which weighs virtually nothing, it was not magnetic enough to stay on the fridge door!

Stitch-a-Teddy - Rag Doll Plush
Stitch-a-Teddy - Rag Doll Plush
Offered by Sew and So

3.0 out of 5 stars for some reason I was expecting a kit to make ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Stitch-a-Teddy - Rag Doll Plush
for some reason I was expecting a kit to make a doll. This is a doll with an Aida fabric bag which you can cross stitch onto. Maybe I should read more carefully!

Dog Shaming: Canine Confessions
Dog Shaming: Canine Confessions
by Susan McMullan

5.0 out of 5 stars She really enjoyed it., 15 July 2014
bought as a gift for the lady who pops in to see my dogs if I'm out too long. She really enjoyed it.

Hugo the Robot Teaball
Hugo the Robot Teaball
Offered by Nothing but Tea Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved it., 15 July 2014
bought as a gift. he loved it. :)

Recharge Flashlight - Rechargeable USB Mini LED Torch Lamp Light Pocket Flashlight with Keychain Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars really quite a bright torch for the size and so ..., 15 July 2014
really quite a bright torch for the size and so far hasn't needed charging. A couple of times the keyring part which is attached to the cover over the USB stick has come away from the torch so I keep it in a pocket rather than hanging from anything.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
comfortable and not too hot for the summer.

Affirmation Ball
Affirmation Ball
Offered by Toy Zany

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept though, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Affirmation Ball (Toy)
I bought this for the staff room at work because everyone was being really negative and it was getting depressing. It seems to have made a bit of a difference. I've not given it 5 stars because there are one or two of the many messages that don't really make much sense. Love the concept though. :)

Cheeky Monkey Car Aerial Ball Antenna Topper
Cheeky Monkey Car Aerial Ball Antenna Topper
Offered by Aerialballs

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 21 May 2014
I can spot this easily in the work car park he's still in good condition after three months of all weather and seems to be happy enough. :)

LADIES SKECHERS SHOES GOWALK BLACK STYLE -13590 (UK 8)
LADIES SKECHERS SHOES GOWALK BLACK STYLE -13590 (UK 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 21 May 2014
bought these for work. so comfortable and I'm on my feet all day so the right footwear is really important!

Standard Ladies Lab Work Doctors Medical White Coat Woman Workwear Coat White New (White, XXL)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit around the chest, 21 May 2014
The sizing guide suggests this would fit a size 22 but although I fit a 20/22 usually, this coat barely closes around my chest and if I breathe in too deeply it pops open. I don't remember ever having this problem with a size 22 fitted shirt so although I prepared to admit my chest is big it's not that big!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3