Profile for fishface > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beautiful Greyhound, Whippet cat, in every size as we make to measure
Beautiful Greyhound, Whippet cat, in every size as we make to measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce is happy with his new fleece, 9 Dec 2014
It's a perfect fit. thank you. hopefully now we won't be woken in the night by a whiny cold dog!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lego - Mini Figures - The Movie - Panda Guy
Lego - Mini Figures - The Movie - Panda Guy
Offered by Brick Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 27 Nov 2014
Happy with this.

It's not in it's original package but in a clear bag. The original package would have been opened to ensure that the mini figure was a panda guy I'd rather be sure to get the Panda guy than an original package but potentially the wrong mini-figure! I know that the little boy I have bought it for will be over the moon regardless of the packaging!

Bumper Box of Classic Jokes
Bumper Box of Classic Jokes
Offered by Otherland

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Bumper Box of Classic Jokes (Toy)
The items are all in clear little plastic bags within a clear big plastic bag. The picture shows that they are individually wrapped. I was going to put them in the stockings at Christmas but they don't even come with an explanation (not on box or in the bags) so they're of no use at all. I think Christmas morning would be "why have I got two plastic bugs in plastic cubes?" "why have I got some pretend chewing gum" etc. Feel a bit swindled as what I got doesn't match the picture!

Stylish Multi Colour Floral Bouquet Acrylic Chrome Ceiling Light Fitting Uplighter Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars It's small and you can see the bulb quite clearly but it really is pretty and interesting the way it catches the light, 25 Nov 2014
I bought the light shade for our spare room years ago and have hardly ever seen it. We're currently sleeping in their whilst we decorate our own bedroom and I'm really appreciating it for the first time. It's small and you can see the bulb quite clearly but it really is pretty and interesting the way it catches the light. Love it.

Buster Inflatable Collar, S
Buster Inflatable Collar, S

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work for lurcher, 14 Nov 2014
not for our lurcher... he can twist his body and still lick the wound site with this on. might work for dog with shorter neck and head and an inflexible body? We're back to a massive plastic cone... :(

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES KNITTED BOYFRIEND CROCHET SHRUG CARDIGAN MOCHA PLUS SIZE 22-24
Offered by Envy Boutique Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars great for throwing on when arms are cold because the ..., 8 Nov 2014
great for throwing on when arms are cold because the sleeves are a good length. Quite a few people have told me they like it. Only thing is it's a bit tight around the top half when the buttons are done up and with such a low neck line this is exaggerated.

WOLF 5 TREAD NON SLIP STEPLADDER STEEL WIDE FOLDABLE PLATFORM STEP LADDER WITH HIGH SAFETY RAIL AND ANTI SLIP PLATFORM STEPS

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 8 Nov 2014
Love these. They are reassuringly sturdy and the steps are comfortable on the feet. I don't feel like I'm on a ladder at all really.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth £10, 8 Nov 2014
The comb is a little short so with my thick hair it's only position can be on top of a bun where noone can see it. I also had to superglue the comb back on as it fell off after the first wear. Not worth the price I paid. It's a plastic poppy with what looks like a stick on gem in the middle. I think I should have stuck with using the paper ones and then at least the money would have gone to charity!

Womens New Elasticated Ribbed High Waisted Ladies Diamante Pockets Long Denim Faded Distressed Harem Jeans Plus Size Size 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Oct 2014
So comfortable and I don't have to worry about builder's bum with these!

Embroidery Thread - Assorted Colours
Embroidery Thread - Assorted Colours
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars (3 of the 12) which was perfect for my needs but I can imagine another scenario ..., 6 Oct 2014
loads of blue in my pack. (3 of the 12) which was perfect for my needs but I can imagine another scenario where I'd be disappointed. Pack also had white, pink, purple,green, red and navy threads. Certainly good value for money and quality is good for price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4