ARRAY(0xa0a8aae0)

Profile for C. Sugden > Reviews

Content by C. Sugden

C. Sugden (Braintree, Essex)

Home Front Girls
Home Front Girls
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Home Front Girls (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book from start to finish a lot of unexpected surprises. 3young women from different back grounds all with a secret to unravel. Brilliant!

Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by Tracymuk
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness & fun in one!!!, 15 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Really enjoying this game i bought it to get fit & tone up, i do it a few times a week and i am feeling the benefits, its hard work but worth it.
I bought another belt so i do it with my daughter as well, you both have your own profile and it keeps a record of what you have done.
I have only done Zumba classes before and i think makes you work harder, haven't used the DVD's so i wouldn't know the difference...apart from the price!!!
Definitely recommend. =]

Greatest Hits: The Story So Far
Greatest Hits: The Story So Far
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 6 July 2010
Bought this for my hubby, he phoned me and said its the best CD he's heard, said it gave him goose bumps! Did the same to me when i listened, we defy anyone to listen to "The living years" without being affected!This mans got a great voice. =]

Lovers and Players
Lovers and Players
by Jackie Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 6 July 2010
This review is from: Lovers and Players (Paperback)
This book had me on the edge of my seat until the very end, they could make this into a film and it would receive an Oscar for sure, great story.Defo recommended. =]

Remember Me?
Remember Me?
by Sophie Kinsella
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT!!!, 1 May 2009
This review is from: Remember Me? (Paperback)
All i can say is read it, i took this book on holiday and read it in 3 days!!! Its really good, i think this one should be made into a film. My first Sophie Kinsella book, but now im hooked!My 16 yr old daughter also read it, within a week,she couldnt put it down either. Great story, keeps you guessing, brilliant ending!=]

The Very Best Of Dina Carroll
The Very Best Of Dina Carroll
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 1 May 2009
Brilliant cd, all the greats, good if you know alot of her songs and like to sing along like me, especially in the car!!!

The Very Best of Chairmen of the Board
The Very Best of Chairmen of the Board

5.0 out of 5 stars "Perfect Pressie", 1 May 2009
I bought this CD for my husband as a present. I'd never heard of them!!!
But as soon as i heard the first couple of tracks, i knew who they were. My husband said this is the best cd in his collection and believe me he's got a lot, and not just soul music. This is a classic and i highly recommend it to get you "Movin & Groovin" im now a fan too!!! =]

Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]
Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!!!, 1 May 2009
After reading all the great reviews on this DVD, i thought i'd give it a go as all these ppl can't be making it up! Gotta say its the best workout DVD ive bought so far,if you've never tried Pilates try this, i really enjoy it and try to do it most days, it makes you feel like you have had a decent workout with out all the huffing and puffing others cause, but you do get a sweat on!I can see a difference it does help tone. Its all about the "core"!!!For the price its well worth it. I would like to further my pilates so if anyone has any suggestions on DVD's id like to hear from you. =]