Profile for mick555 > Reviews

Content by mick555

mick555

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force Since 1918 (Putnam's British aircraft)
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force Since 1918 (Putnam's British aircraft)
by Owen Thetford

4.0 out of 5 stars Aircraft of the Royal Air Force Since 1918, 20 May 2014
I used to own an earlier version of this book but I lost it. As an ex RAF engineer I found it to be an Invaluable walk down memory lane and at an excellent price (2nd hand but in as new condition).

The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing: Curing Your Hit Impulse in Seven Simple Lessons: Volume 1 (Golf Instruction for Beginner and Intermediate Golfers)
by Michael McTeigue

5.0 out of 5 stars Effortless Golf swing, 10 Mar. 2014
Well written, easy to understand, all I now have to do is apply the principles stated. I read this during recuperation from my hip operation. I cannot wait to get out and try out these very clear ideas.

Clicgear Winter Mittens - Black
Clicgear Winter Mittens - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Mittens, 10 Mar. 2014
They fitted my Sun Mountain trolley as I expected but I did have to move the Velcro to make it a better fit. Did not get the chance to try it out this year due to the mild weather.

Be The Best Golfer...Even When You're 60 & Over!: An Excellent Guide On Golf For Seniors With Interesting Golf Tips On Golf Equipment, Golf Fitness And ... Age & Give You The Edge Over Younger Golfers
by Peter U. Owens

2.0 out of 5 stars Advice for over 60s golfers, 10 Mar. 2014
Lots of typos, and I am not in agreement with a lot of the things written. Overpriced. I would not recommend. Excellent?

Ben 10 Hero Time Single Duvet Set
Ben 10 Hero Time Single Duvet Set
Offered by All_Sorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Douvet cover, 5 Sept. 2013
This present was received and went straight on my grandsons bed. I think it fully fulfils his expectations. Thank you.

Thumbs Up Golf Ball Glasses
Thumbs Up Golf Ball Glasses
Offered by Urban Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf Glasses, 5 Sept. 2013
These are designed to help see the golf ball when playing. They do indeed help to see the ball but I found them a bit off putting (no pun intended) the rest of the time.

Deskfax Vertical Year Planner 2013 - Filofax Ref:6860213
Deskfax Vertical Year Planner 2013 - Filofax Ref:6860213

5.0 out of 5 stars Year planner, 5 Sept. 2013
I have had these planners before so it was no surprise that it fully meets my expectations. A good product.

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cap
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cap

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Ten Hat, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cap
The little guy who this was ordered for likes it very much, not quite my style however. Great for small grandsons.

Excel 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Excel 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
by Greg Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Idiots Guide Excell 2007, 9 May 2013
I have used computers for many years but have never had to know too much about Excell. Now I need to and this is the book I need to find out all the answers. Especially at a 2nd hand price.

Where Eagles Dare  [1968] [DVD]
Where Eagles Dare [1968] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Eagles Dare, 11 Dec. 2012
Fabulous photography, what a spectacle. Poor old Richard Burton coming to the end of his career and Clint Eastwood just about to hit the big time. The plot a bit too fantactic at times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3