Profile for EW84 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries x 4 700mAh
Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries x 4 700mAh

5.0 out of 5 stars AAA Batteries, 20 Jun. 2014
The batteries arrived in good time and the item was exactly how it should be. Will buy more once needed as have two children with lots of battery operated toys!

The Marine Fish Health and Feeding Handbook
The Marine Fish Health and Feeding Handbook
by Bob Goemans

5.0 out of 5 stars The Marine Fish Health and Feeding Handbook, 24 May 2014
I brought this as a gift. They have informed ,e that this book is very helpful and they refer to it whenever needed.

Best Wines in the Supermarkets 2013: My Top Wines Selected for Character and Style
by Ned Halley

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wines, 24 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend. She loved it and it is great to be able to find information about wines that you can find easily.

Peace At Last
Peace At Last
by Jill Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at Last, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Peace At Last (Paperback)
I love this book as do my children. I delightful little story! I buy this as a gift for any new baby I know.

The Borrowers Afield
The Borrowers Afield
by Mary Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars The Borrowers Afield, 24 May 2014
This review is from: The Borrowers Afield (Hardcover)
I loved these books as a child. I was missing this one from my collection and wanted to have the same edition and with the same drawings and was very happy when I found this. I am now going to read them to my children!

Pregnancy Companion
Pregnancy Companion
by Dr John C Anderson et al
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy Companion, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Pregnancy Companion (Spiral-bound)
Lovely book to have or to give as a gift for a Mum to be. Follows week by week for you and the baby. Only down fall is some of the information is a little dated now. Although I am sure they will update at some point and it doesn't make it unhelpful.

Remote Controlled 3pc Vanilla Wax Flameless Candles Set
Remote Controlled 3pc Vanilla Wax Flameless Candles Set
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote controlled candles, 24 May 2014
Sizes are really good. They do smell of vanilla. Great for having in a house with children as you don't have to worry about burns or being knocked over etc. The different function button's don't change the candle glow that much but I would buy more if needed.

Pen Control (Wipe Clean Learning)
Pen Control (Wipe Clean Learning)
by Roger Priddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Pen Control, 24 May 2014
Great book for young pre school children to practice their writing. Only problem is it can be a bit messy as the pen rubs off as they write.

Disney Fairies Paper Shade
Disney Fairies Paper Shade

4.0 out of 5 stars Paper shade, 24 May 2014
Lovely shade for my daughters Disney themed bedroom. Very good price. Only thing was the paper butterflies that are 3d fell of as it came out of the package. This however didn't damage the rest of the shade or the over all look.

That's Not My Fairy
That's Not My Fairy
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Thats not my fairy, 24 May 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Fairy (Board book)
Lovely little book as are the rest of this collection. Great for children just old enough to listen to stories and grows with the child as they get older as they can feel the book and read along with you.

Page: 1 | 2