ARRAY(0xa8094f84)

TrueCall - The Nuisance Call Blocker
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999
Price: 98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at last, 22 Feb 2013
This is a simply brilliant device. I used to get two or three international or 'number withheld' calls almost every day, usually at an inconvenient moment, but not one has got though since I installed the Truecall. Money very well spent.

Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the Not-too-modern Male
Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the Not-too-modern Male
Price: 0.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Shed envy, 4 Dec 2012
Short but very funny. Well worth 69 pence for the Kindle version but glad I didn't go for the book version.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire, 26 Nov 2012
I pre-ordered my Kindle Fire so I've now had several weeks experience with it. It's my first 'tablet' of any sort and overall I'm very pleased indeed (even though I must admit to feeling slightly miffed at the 30 price reduction so soon after the launch).
True it's nowhere near as capable as the i-pad but let's not forget that it's only a third of the price (or only a quarter of the price if you get it for 99).
I'm simply perplexed by the reviewers that give the Fire only one or two stars based on the packaging and then say this necessitates them to return the Fire and then buy a different Christmas present instead. Get a life....Give a Kindle Fire... and you'll both have a Merry Christmas!!

Ulysses (Classics) (Wordsworth Classics)
Ulysses (Classics) (Wordsworth Classics)
by James Joyce
Price: 1.89

1.0 out of 5 stars What IS this all about?, 16 Jun 2012
Every year I become aware of 'Bloom's Day' thanks to Radio 4 so I thought it was about time I read this book. I've tried. I've been disappointed. Life really is too short to spend time reading this book.