Profile for Lee_D > Reviews

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fun, 22 Oct 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The best gta game so far and another leap forward by Rockstar. You will lose hours of your day, say goodbye to relationships and your job ha.

Fitness Confidential
Fitness Confidential
by Vinnie Tortorich

3.0 out of 5 stars An honest book with useful advice. Not sure about quality, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fitness Confidential (Paperback)
If you listen to Vinnie's podcast, then you will know his No Sugar No Grains approach (which I follow also), his personality shines though his words, if only all similar books were as honest!

I just found the book, whilst informative, a bit lacking in depth or 'dirt' if I was honest, especially for anyone with already a basic level of knowledge. The print quality on my edition was poor leaving the photos resembling black and white grainy images from my old school books. That said, I believe Vinnie self published so it's a great effort overall and I for one wish him luck.

Life As We Know It [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Life As We Know It [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Katherine Heigl

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than you think, 18 May 2013
As a bloke, normal Katherine Heigl movies are ones to avoid. This is however a cut above. Nice story and I really enjoyed it. Yes I even surprised myself.

Melrose EP
Melrose EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Foy who? You'll know after listening to this., 18 May 2013
This review is from: Melrose EP (MP3 Download)
I heard Foy when I watched 'Warm Bodies'. I bought this the next day and I really enjoy the feel of his work. Nice vocal layering and emotion. Try it.

More Mile Hand Held Water Drinks Bottle 300ml
More Mile Hand Held Water Drinks Bottle 300ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loves it., 18 May 2013
If you feel you need water on a run, this is a decent choice. Design is nice and quality fit for purpose.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, girlfriend loves the colour., 18 May 2013
Cool summer buy. Decent quality and nice fit. For me, the colour is a better choice than the safe navy or tan standard.

De'Longhi EC820.B Pump Espresso Coffee Machine - Black
De'Longhi EC820.B Pump Espresso Coffee Machine - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. Great coffee., 18 May 2013
This model is a level above the normal De'Longhi range, but not too high or expensive. The materials are better quality, heavy and sturdy. I've had no problems with it to date and looks cool on the kitchen bench.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Green
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Green
Offered by TotallyGadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Stand out colour. Great design., 18 May 2013
We have all been issued S3 Minis at work and ordered all our own covers. This colour really stands out and you'll definitely not forget it... Replacing the back cover is a nice idea too.

Approaching the Natural: A Health Manifesto
Approaching the Natural: A Health Manifesto
by Biz Stone

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and well written, 13 April 2013
If you, like me, commute to work and get that feeling that this isn't how it's meant to be, then maybe try reading this. It's full of ideas to re-connect us with our natural self and to feel good. From food tips, running advice (barefoot), to others for the mind it never says 'you must', rather try doing this and see if you feel better. If you do, do more of it ie approach it slowly rather than the cold turkey life changes others propose.

Assassin's Creed III (Exclusive Edition)[PS3]
Assassin's Creed III (Exclusive Edition)[PS3]
Offered by LT Lighting

4.0 out of 5 stars You'll lose hours of your life..., 10 Dec 2012
Brilliantly detailed game. I've played all the Assassins Creed games and this delivers on its expectations. I've played it for hours and still finding challenges and stories to play through.

Page: 1 | 2