Profile for Dr Claire Hagger > Reviews

Content by Dr Claire Hagger

Dr Claire Hagger

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Forgotten (John Puller 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller 2)
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 4 Dec 2013
John Puller is a sympathetic character. The story line keeps moving forward. Both these factors result in a story I didn't want to put down.

Allotment Gardening For Dummies
Allotment Gardening For Dummies
by Sven Wombwell
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Allotment novice, 25 April 2013
This book has everything I have needed so far. Every allotment related question I or a member of my family have had has an answer in this volume. It gets taken to the allotment every time we visit.

Pink Pig A4 35 Leaves Banana Work Book with Black Cartridge Paper - Sapphire
Pink Pig A4 35 Leaves Banana Work Book with Black Cartridge Paper - Sapphire
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Guiding Scrapbook, 25 April 2013
My daughter wanted a scrapbook in which to keep all her Guiding mementoes. This book is just right. It is lovely quality, with a great colour and texture to the cover. It is already in use.

Flexi Compact 3 Rope Lead for Dog, 5 m, Blue
Flexi Compact 3 Rope Lead for Dog, 5 m, Blue
Price: 25.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust dog lead, 25 April 2013
Fantastic service, product is exactly what I expected, robust, strong and so far has been able to withstand the boisterous antics of my Labrador.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Music book, 2 Aug 2012
This book was recommended by the guitar teacher to my daughter who was working towards her ABRSM Gold Medal for Guitar. It is well set out and easy to follow apparently, with a variety of different styles of music to play.

Bigjigs Rail BJT190 Village Station
Bigjigs Rail BJT190 Village Station
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's birthday present, 2 Aug 2012
This well made wooden station is brightly coloured and durable. It makes a lovely addition to my daughter's train set and is frequently played with.

Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice on Parade Cat Toys
Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice on Parade Cat Toys
Offered by Surepets ltd
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Party games, 2 Aug 2012
These mice were perfect for playing 'hunt the mouse' at my daughter's 'cat and dog' party. They were small enough to hide and bright enough to be seen by young eyes. And the cat enjoyed playing with them after the party was over.

The Deeping Secrets
The Deeping Secrets
by Victor Watson
Price: 5.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Local author, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Deeping Secrets (Paperback)
The author visited my daughters' school, so we bought the book. We have all now read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. It not only has local interest for the us, but also looks at WWII from a different perspective to that taught at school. And it is exciting. We are eagerly awaiting the next book by this author.

RHINO A4 32 Page Project Book - Blue Cover
RHINO A4 32 Page Project Book - Blue Cover
Offered by Rhino Stationery Direct
Price: 1.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Nature books, 2 Aug 2012
I purchased these books for my daughters to keep a nature diary, thinking that with a plain and lined area to each page, it would be more useful, which it is. The line spacing is a little too large for neat handwriting and the cover is flimsy, but I should have expected this as it is so very cheap.

Leomark Wooden Rotary Cross Tracks
Leomark Wooden Rotary Cross Tracks

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's birthday present, 2 Aug 2012
This wooden train track turntable has been a huge hit with my 6 year old daughter. It still looks like new, even with repeated use and packing away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3