Profile for Brian > Reviews

Content by Brian

Brian "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth." (BANGOR, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Timex Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch - T20041
Timex Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch - T20041
Offered by Watches2U
Price: 37.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Nostalgic., 12 Aug 2014
So long I looked for the simple dface of a timex watch. No big fancy things jutting out at me and trying to vie for my attention. I can do all these things on a pooter. This is a watch from my childhood and when I look at it, I can be assured of good quality and nostalgia.

Mens 100% Cotton LOOSE Wide Top Socks 6 Pair, Non Elastic UK 6-11 Eur 39-45 White
Offered by Don4life
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves no marks., 12 Aug 2014
I was quite concerned as to how these were going to fitr and hold themselves to the lower leg as I look after a severely disabled person and other socks leave tight marks around his legs, and I feared for the lack of body movement ulcerating because of this. I have had these socks now for three months or more and they are proving to be exactly what I needed. I am grateful forthatas it takes a worry from me. I will buy them again.

Leather Kindle Paperwhite Sleeve by Dockem; Slim, Simple, and Professional Executive Case - Soft Microfiber Felt Lined Dark Brown Basic Synthetic Leather Protective Tablet Pouch Cover
Offered by Dockem EU
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slips in wonderfully., 12 Aug 2014
Fits wonderfully. Exactly what I wanted, and received well on time. Thank you Dockem! :)

Silver Mosaic Soap Dispenser
Silver Mosaic Soap Dispenser
Offered by HOME TREATS
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to what you see., 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Silver Mosaic Soap Dispenser
In all honesty, the thing that tipped the balance for me to buy these were the reviews. In reality, on screen, they looked good, but they are not very well finished. The cement finish is rough, and this goes for the two items I bought - dispenser and glass - and honestly, from what I received, I cannot recommend this product. They are acceptable for the money if they were described in an honest manner by reviewers and if not described in full and flavoured reviews about being to wonderfully rich looking. I will not be buy from these people again. Oh yes, and if anyone would like a true photo of how these things look, then they only need to ask.

Diary of the Displaced - Book 1 - The Journal of James Halldon
Diary of the Displaced - Book 1 - The Journal of James Halldon
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully fluid., 17 Nov 2013
I would have given the book a five star rating, but spelling and grammar held me back, especially within the first third portion. Wonderful read, though very much a page turner.

10x 21mm Fold Eye Loupe Lens Jewellery Magnifier with LED Light - T4J
10x 21mm Fold Eye Loupe Lens Jewellery Magnifier with LED Light - T4J
Offered by T-4-J
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 26 Aug 2013
Works exactly as it shows. I keep it for pocket use as I am severely impaired in my vision, so it is imperative that I have positive results. I also ought a very expensive one at SIX times the price of this and though better engineered, this is a great one to take everywhere with you.

Eschenbach Mobilux LED 38D 10x 35mm 151110
Eschenbach Mobilux LED 38D 10x 35mm 151110
Offered by Brille-im-Internet
Price: 41.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting what you pay for?, 26 Aug 2013
I hope the price of this scope proves itself against usage, but on first usage and engineering it seems to be a really good purchase. It was bought for a person with very limited vision.

7cm Square plant pots - 20 Pack
7cm Square plant pots - 20 Pack
Offered by New Deal of The Day
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me., 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: 7cm Square plant pots - 20 Pack
I thought these pots were great for the price and usage I wished to put them to. Perfect cost and quality for potting on and such.

Plastic Plant Labels
Plastic Plant Labels
Offered by homeandgarden
Price: 1.18

4.0 out of 5 stars A gardeners friend., 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Plastic Plant Labels
It is the first time I have been able to buy labels and not worry too much about the cost, as these were very reasonable indeed.

NINTENDO DS LITE MAINS POWER SUPPLY BATTERY CHARGER
NINTENDO DS LITE MAINS POWER SUPPLY BATTERY CHARGER
Offered by online bargain
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, perfect., 13 Aug 2013
This is exactly what I ordered. Thank you. Amazon asks that I write a certain amount of words to satisfy their own profitable needs and will not allow a short statement. There, that's all the words used up and I can get on with my life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4