Profile for Mrs. E. Price > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Price

Mrs. E. Price "a very peculiar person" (united kingdom)

Fallen Angel: The Making Of A Murderer [DVD] [2007]
Fallen Angel: The Making Of A Murderer [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Charles Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the books, 13 April 2011
The trilogy of books were a very chilling read and I was surprised that the t.v. version stayed true to the original storylines. An excellent drama series with a strong cast.

Mini-Books (Make it in Minutes)
Mini-Books (Make it in Minutes)
by Roxi Phillips
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 13 April 2011
I teach crafts to ladies groups and have already found this book useful, its good for both beginners and more experienced crafters alike. My friend had a copy, I borrowed it but realised it was a useful addition to my library and bought my own copy !

Art Circus!: Altering Techniques, Art Cards, and Other Magical Projects
Art Circus!: Altering Techniques, Art Cards, and Other Magical Projects
by Lisa Kettell

5.0 out of 5 stars georgeuos -ness !, 1 Mar 2011
this is one of those books that you will enjoy looking at time and time again, and will inspire you to try out your own quirky style !

Creole Thrift
Creole Thrift
by Angele Parlange

5.0 out of 5 stars an american Jane Brocket ?, 18 Aug 2010
This review is from: Creole Thrift (Paperback)
This is a delightful and quirky book that I have read cover to cover. Lovely photos and ideas, it's an insight into the Old South of America with a twist.
If you like Jane Brocket, Martha Stewart and reading blogs....this is one for you !

Handmade Decorative Books (Passion for Paper)
Handmade Decorative Books (Passion for Paper)
by Sue Roddis

5.0 out of 5 stars for beginners and experienced crafters alike, 22 Mar 2010
a delightful book written by Sue Roddis, who writes for u.k. based craft magazines. well illustrated, great ideas to try and all achievable...I,ve already been inspired to make 2 books so far !

My Favourite Dress
My Favourite Dress
by Gity Monsef

3.0 out of 5 stars frankly..a bit of a disapointment, 18 Jan 2010
This review is from: My Favourite Dress (Hardcover)
I think I was seduced by the gorgeous clothbound cover !! Inside there is not much detail, there is a full page photo of the designer, and a full page of the designers name (what a waste) and then some blurb. Would have liked to see more non designers, Tracy Enim being one of the highlights of the book for me.
Each designer explained why they chose that particular dress, with a specacular one from Stella Mc Cartney "This is my favourite dress". And that was it!! Wow, obviously did,nt study English literature at school !!!!

Vivienne Westwood (VA)
Vivienne Westwood (VA)
by Claire Wilcox

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fashionistas, 18 Jan 2010
This review is from: Vivienne Westwood (VA) (Paperback)
an in-depth guide to one of our fashion icons, this book accompanied the V & A exhibition of Westwood.

A Room Full of Toys: The Magical Characters of Childhood
A Room Full of Toys: The Magical Characters of Childhood
by Alberto Manguel

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful and original, 18 Jan 2010
Yet another book I saw in a museum library, it,s a quirky look at toys and childhood, with the most inspiring photography.

Fashion History: A History from the 18th to the 20th Century (Taschen 25th Anniversary)
by Akiki Fukai

5.0 out of 5 stars georgeous-ness in print, 18 Jan 2010
an AMAZING value book, full of sumptious photography. I actually first saw this book in a museum library and knew I HAD to have my own copy, and could,nt believe the price, I expected it to be double.
A must for fashion lovers.
Accesories are also included ( hats, fans, bags etc. ) but little male fashion.