Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I was happily surprised that I could feel the difference in my ..., 13 Mar. 2015
I was happily surprised that I could feel the difference in my energy levels and well being after taking these. This product is now a permanent item in my vitamin supply cabinet. ;-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do like these trousers, 20 Jan. 2015
I really do like these trousers. I am normally a size 12-14 but I ordered a 16. They were slightly tight around the waist but that could be to do with those cakes I had! ;-) Lovely feel around the bottom and legs and a good length also. I absolutely love the colour also and the zipped pocket

Staedtler Stick 430 M-9 Ballpoint Pen Medium - Black (Box of 10)
Staedtler Stick 430 M-9 Ballpoint Pen Medium - Black (Box of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jan. 2015
Great to have a good supply and they last for quite a while also.

Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 946 ml
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 946 ml
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff and I've noticed my skin has cleared now ..., 20 Jan. 2015
Excellent stuff and I've noticed my skin has cleared now that I have been taking it twice a day. Instructions are on the back. I like it as a refreshing drink and have it twice a day. Wonderful.

Ma Devlin's 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml - Organic Certified EEC & USDA
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for use in the kitchen and as a conditioner ..., 20 Jan. 2015
Excellent for use in the kitchen and as a conditioner. Love it. Also good on bread instead of margarine.

Kitchen - use instead of oil when frying, great in curries etc. Can be used instead of butter or margarine and more healthier for you.

Bathroom - A very good skin and moisturizer and hair conditioner. Use straight after bath or shower.
Lasts a long time.

I will always have a jar handy.

Wolf Head Dreamcatcher
Wolf Head Dreamcatcher
Offered by BRILLIANT GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Real good quality material and very well put together and all ..., 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Wolf Head Dreamcatcher
This item arrived very quickly and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the beauty of the item. Real good quality material and very well put together and all for a very reasonable price. I'm thinking about ordering a couple more to give as gifts.

200G 10% Sulphur Soap
200G 10% Sulphur Soap
Offered by Christina May Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: 200G 10% Sulphur Soap (Misc.)
Good, clearing up acne marks and lasts really long so reasonable at the price I say.

BAAS® Nokia Lumia 520 BLACK PU Leather Flip Case Pouch Cover , Screen Protector Film & Stylus Pen
Offered by BAAS Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
I really do love this and is excellent for protecting your phone.

The Wings of the Sphinx (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
The Wings of the Sphinx (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
by Andrea Camilleri

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
A great read as I am a fan of Montalbano mysteries and go to bed with him every night!

The Track of Sand (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
The Track of Sand (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
by Andrea Camilleri

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be a great read., 9 Oct. 2014
I've not read it yet as I have two more to go before this one. But going by the previous books in the series I have to give it all 5.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8