Profile for Pauline > Reviews

Content by Pauline

Pauline

Page: 1 | 2
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 20 Jun 2014
Good value for money, but remember if you are logging in from Ireland (as I am) to change the country on your account settings as this card will only work for UK site purchases as it's in Sterling.

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five year old loves it, 20 Jun 2014
My five year old daughter loves it. She got the hang of it very quickly and loves exploring all the different things on the screen, including making Captain Hook say funny things. The leaflet with it says there is a way for parents to log in on the PC whilst the leappad is connected to increase the level of difficulty, but I haven't had a chance to do that yet, however it does sound good as it will keep the game interesting for her as she progresses.

Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 20 Jun 2014
I had bought cheaper headphones before for my daughter and they would not sit on her head properly, and she complained of them hurting her. These Groov-e ones fit lovely on her, and seem to be very comfortable. She used them on a flight recently to watch her DVD and play her leappad and is very happy with them.

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney Tangled (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney Tangled (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old loves it, 20 Jun 2014
Bought this as a treat for my five year old when we were going on holidays, to keep her entertained on the flights (and early mornings instead of waking mom & dad!!) and she loves it. It's far more advanced than the other game she had that I got with the Leappad originally (Minnies Boutique??)
She loves Tangled anyway, and this combination of the story book plus games really amuses her. It's educational, she has to pick out words and letters, and figure out puzzles, along with entertainment of colouring in pictures. I saw on the leaflet in the box that there's a way for parents to increase the level of difficulty by logging in on the PC but I haven't done this yet so can't comment on that.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Same Dan Brown style, 20 Feb 2014
Inferno sticks to the standard Dan Brown style of book ... dastardly plan to destroy the world, symbol researcher called in to help, meets attractive and highly intelligent lady friend to help, race against time, twist at the end ....

Having read most of his previous books, I found that repeating the same formula slightly tedious, although the storyline was alright so I did enjoy reading it.

Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess [DVD]
Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Mitchell
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely princess story, 20 Feb 2014
My four year old loves it. Nice princess story without being nauseatingly girly. Great for rainy afternoon to pass an hour or so.

Snore Eliminator PRO Adjustable Anti Snoring Device
Snore Eliminator PRO Adjustable Anti Snoring Device
Offered by Koncept Innovators
Price: 29.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Not snoring - because not sleeping!, 20 Feb 2014
Cannot sleep with this in my mouth, it's too constrictive and too large at the front of it. I have worn mouth guards for grinding for years, so I am very used to having something on my teeth over night and I have given this my best shot but cannot get comfortable enough to drop off to sleep, even with extreme tiredness.

Educational FUN Colourful World Map Countries & Oceans Kids Rugs 133x200cm
Educational FUN Colourful World Map Countries & Oceans Kids Rugs 133x200cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, colourful and educational!, 20 Feb 2014
Arrived very quickly - is slightly thinner than I would have liked, but it looks like it will be hard-wearing which is what we need. The colours are lovely and bright, my daughter has fun jumping from country to country.

Ballet wrap-around jacket "Mandy", black, 104/110 5-6 years
Ballet wrap-around jacket "Mandy", black, 104/110 5-6 years
Offered by tanzmuster
Price: 13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, 10 Feb 2014
Ordered for my 4.5 year old, she is tall for her age and this fits her perfectly. Good quality. Good postage time - ordered at a weekend and was here in Ireland by Friday.

Hot Pink HTC One M7 Premium Side Flip Case Cover, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth + High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 10 Feb 2014
I like the cover, the colour is great, however when taking photos that use the flash, the photos turn out pink-ish as it's picking up from the cover around the lens.
Did not come with a Stylus as described.
The screen protector is very good however, and judging by the scrapes I have on it already, doing it's job very well.

Page: 1 | 2