Profile for Janis > Reviews

Content by Janis

Janis

Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Company Decaffeinated Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)
Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Company Decaffeinated Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Company Decaffeinated coffee, 21 Mar. 2015
The coffee is quite tasty and it seems that there is not much caffeine left. So if you are looking for good decaff, I would recommend this sort.

Timberland Earthkeepers Gansett, Men's Trekking and Hiking Shoes, Brown/Orange, 10 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars nice hiking shoes, but too narrow, 19 Jun. 2014
I have ordered the Timberland Mens EK Gansett Low hiking shoes because of lable. I'm used to good quality of Timberland and usually the shoe size of this lable fits to expected one. Unfortunately not this time because the length was O.K., but the shoe width was unexpectedly narrow.

ENZO JEANS EZ195 34 REGULAR LEG
ENZO JEANS EZ195 34 REGULAR LEG
Offered by RAW DENIM

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 3 April 2014
I have bought the jeans for using as comfortable home trousers. When I tried the jeans for a few days at home I decided that I feel myself so comfortable that I went in my last trip dressed in these jeans. It was several days long, driving up to 900 km a day. I'm really satisfied. I really recommend these jeans to everyone who is looking for comfortable trousers either for wearing at home or outside.

Woodford Skeleton Full-Hunter Pocket Watch, 1038, Men's Gold-Plated Twin-Lidded  with Chain (Suitable for Engraving)
Woodford Skeleton Full-Hunter Pocket Watch, 1038, Men's Gold-Plated Twin-Lidded with Chain (Suitable for Engraving)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 1 Feb. 2014
The Woodford Skeleton Full-Hunter Pocket Watch has pretty solid appearance, is functioning well. For the moderate price I bought it, I like it.

2.7-Inch TFT DUAL CAMERA CAR DVR GPS LOGGER G-SENSOR VEHICLE SYNCHRONOUS RECORDER
Offered by Cool5Pix-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price/quality ratio, 1 Feb. 2014
I have bought this camera after a stupid accident, when my car was hit by a bicycle. The guy who drove down his bicycle on the right side of the road, suddenly turned the bike to the left and hit our car. There was not much damage to himself, but I was in quite a poor mood for several months. So I bought the camera to have some proof about what is going on the road.
Assambling of device was easy, however I have not found a good angle to mount it. The only way to have both cameras in good angle was to put the camera upside down. The main thing - it is working well. So far - without problems. I'm recording with both cameras. As listed within features, the camera has automotive turning on and recording function when the vehicle start, with a delayed start function for a couple of seconds. The built-in microphone works well. I bought the camera with Micro TF Card included and it has huge amount of free space for long time recording.
I would love to use GPS scanning and positioning option, but I cannot find out how to connect the camera neither to GPS device, which is built in the panel, neither to any of separate GPS I have.
Video Resolution 1280*480 is not perfekt, but good enough to see the situation. I have checked records on my laptop. The X2 player included on Micro TF Card, I have installed without any problems. Works well.
I would rather recommend the camera if you are looking for simple device for reasonable price.

French Connection Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap FC1057SB
Offered by JS Watch Shop Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars low quality watch, 1 Feb. 2014
I have bought it because of simple and robust look and good price (so I thought), but the timing handle went out at the first attempt to set the right time. So I did not use it at all. Don't recommend for purchase.

Gabor Womens Steffi L Light Brown Chelsea Boots 71.630.22 9 UK, 42 EU
Gabor Womens Steffi L Light Brown Chelsea Boots 71.630.22 9 UK, 42 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and convenient, 1 Feb. 2014
My wife was eager to try Chelsea boots because of my own positive experience with Chelsea boots purchased a couple of months earlier. Only EU 42 of women shoes from Gabor so far realy did match the shoe size indicated. Therefore our choice was Gabor Womens Steffi L. The parcell came just before intense cold reached our country, therefore my wife went out only once in these boots, but she was quite satisfied. So, I don't have long term experience, but so far we can recomend these boots.