Profile for Mrs M McLachlan > Reviews

Mrs M McLachlan

Two-Faced
Two-Faced

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Two-Faced (Kindle Edition)
As always a great read!! Couldn't put it down! The storyline was fascinating and moved along at just the right pace. Looking forward to reading more books from this author.

Sleep Tight
Sleep Tight

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sleep Tight (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book but found the story a bit drawn out for my taste. A pleasant read but not "edge of the seat' stuff.

Honeymoon
Honeymoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Honeymoon (Kindle Edition)
This is the first time I have read a James Patterson book, and it is going to be the first of many. Loved everything about it and couldn't put it down.!!

The Railway Man
The Railway Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the type of book I normally read, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Railway Man (Kindle Edition)
This was a case of wanting to read the book before seeing the film. However I don't think that I would bother about the film now. The whole book was an amazing,and at times horrendous insight into the existence and survival of prisoners of war of the Japanese. Thank you Mr Lomax for an extremely well written book dealing with a subject which should never be allowed to be forgotten.

A Day at the Office
A Day at the Office

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest book I have read in a long time!!, 4 Jan. 2014
This is the first book I have read by this author,but it won't be the last!! Loved everything about it and couldn't put it down!! Hilarious and witty from start to finish!!

Forget Me Not
Forget Me Not

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Forget Me Not (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put it down!! An incredible read. I look forward to reading more books from this author. Wonderful gritty story but not for the faint hearted!!

Broke
Broke

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Broke (Kindle Edition)
COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!! A great read! Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Can't wait to read another one from this author.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The storyline was completely unpredictable and kept me engrossed till the final words. This is my first read from Tina Seamus and I am looking forward to reading more.