Profile for Bec > Reviews

Bec

Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 6 Jan. 2014
I love it! I have been after a Heart Rate Monitor for about a year now. I love the fact I can use this while swimming as well as for gym classes. I also love the fact that I can wear the heart rate monitor strap and my PT can wear the watch to keep an eye on my HR.

I was worried when I bought this that the strap wouldn't fit around my chest, I am a size 26 UK dress size, but it did and I even had to tighten it up!

It was so easy to set up and I wore it to my first spin class this morning.

Jigsaw Roll Puzzle Storage Mat up to 2000 pieces
Jigsaw Roll Puzzle Storage Mat up to 2000 pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for friends, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for friends and I've had no complaints. They've managed to complete their first jigsaw on it too.

Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy Nan, 6 Jan. 2014
i bought this for my nan and she was very happy with the disc. We were also surprised to find we can listen using the Amazon Cloud Player too.

Dreamboats and Petticoats - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Dreamboats and Petticoats - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas tunes, 6 Jan. 2014
This was played loads over the festive period and a bonus that we were able to use it on Amazon Cloud Player

Sandal Socks
Sandal Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sandal Socks (Apparel)
I bought these as a funny present for someone at Christmas. I ordered them at the end of November and these arrived within days of ordering. They were exactly as I expected and went down a storm with the recipiant :)

Spirit Bird
Spirit Bird

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Spirit Bird (Audio CD)
I bought this for a Christmas present and wasn't sure what to expect. However, the receiver of the present was very happy when they opened it.

Very good item although the delivery was very slow. I ordered this at the end of November and by the second week of December I started to panic a little. It was finally delivered the week before Christmas.

Tobar Indoor Sparklers
Tobar Indoor Sparklers
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tobar Indoor Sparklers (Toy)
I wasn't expecting great things from these after reading the reviews, but I (and my family) were pleasantly surprised. They all worked and lasted really well.

Fab item and delivery was really fast too.