ARRAY(0xa7b2133c)

Content by Lauren E. Granillo

Lauren E. Granillo

Messenger Oracle
Messenger Oracle
by Ravynne Phelan (aka. Michele-lee Phelan)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking Oracle Cards, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Messenger Oracle (Paperback)
This is the first time I've ever written a review for something I've purchased online, but these cards are so beautiful, I felt I had to express my gratitude to Ravynne Phelan for creating them. I stumbled across some of the artwork online and immediately fell in love. Ravynne's use of colors is extraordinary, and compliment the mood and aura she's trying to portray with near perfection. When I shop for tarot or oracle cards, I pay close attention to the faces of the people depicted...if the faces don't resonate with me, or if they're drawn poorly, I can't connect with the cards. The faces on Ravynne's creatures and humans are amazing. The images resonated with me deeply and I knew I had to have them. The cards are not readily available in the U.S. yet, so I turned to Amazon UK to help. I simply love the artwork in these cards. I showed them off at my neighborhood metaphysical store and had everyone there gasping - they agreed that the cards are some of the prettiest they had ever seen. Thank you for sharing your talent Ravynne. I look forward to all your future endeavors.