Profile for Mr. Saqib Khan > Reviews

Content by Mr. Saqib Khan

Mr. Saqib Khan "Zac" (U.K)

Sweet Willow Pro Age Eye Treatment for Dark Circles, Fine Lines & Puffy Eyes. Wonderful Retinol Eye Cream Infused with Natural Oils, Fruits & Berries. Delivers Vitamins, Nourishment and Anti Ageing Benefits for a More Youthful Eye Area. Organic Eye Cream for Wrinkles & Sensitive Skin. GUARANTEED
Offered by Honey & Willow
Price: 27.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this cream because I have dark circles and puffy-ish eye bags. I used this cream for about a week and I could see improvements on the skin around my eyes however it irritated my eyes. Not the skin but the actual eyes. I will mention I do have dry eyes and a few allergies so maybe one or more of the ingredients, either combined or on its own caused this reaction. My eyes felt a little burning sensation and tired inclining to water and when I stopped using it, the problem went away but the following night I thought I would try it once more as it could be something else but the irritation came. I did this twice within a week to see if it was just me or the cream but I knew it's something in the cream that's causing it.

I still gave it a 5 star because like I said I could see some results and I know with consistent use there would be much more improvements but it's not something that suits my eyes however I do think it would work for someone with stronger eyes.

It's a shame really because usually the high end creams I've tried either don't work, have a similar reaction (clinique even better eyes) to or give the skin around my eyes a little rash. This one the other side didn't do any of that. Unfortunately I will have to find another cream/gel that can target my problem as well as keep them hydrated!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2014 3:42 PM GMT

2GB, 200-pin SODIMM, DDR2 PC2-6400 Memory Module
2GB, 200-pin SODIMM, DDR2 PC2-6400 Memory Module
Offered by Lizard Tech LTD
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good memory, 6 Jan 2014
I bought these for a Toshiba Satellite Pro because I wanted to expand the memory due to it's slow performance and I have to say after the addition, I have seen big difference in the speed of the laptop. So far so good!!!

Driving Test Success All Tests 2012 Edition (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2012 Edition (PC)
Offered by Warby 4 Games & Gifts
Price: 6.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 6 Jan 2014
I bought this for someone else and they passed their theory test and told me it's a very informative CD with lots of useful information and tips!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 11:16 AM GMT

FOR SAMSUNG R510 R530 R719 LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 19V 3.16A 60W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT
Offered by ZZRTEC
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality charger!, 6 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Samsung R530 because my old charger stopped working and I have to say it's a really good charger and is still working fine!!! I used my old chargers C5 3 pin lead and the charger is performing very well.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S i9000 CASE - SMOKEY BLACK GEL SKIN CASE PROTECTOR BRAND NEW ACCESSORIES FOR MOBILE PHONES BY OLIVIASPHONES
Offered by OLIVIA'S PHONES
Price: 4.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite alright!, 6 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Galaxy S phone with an addition to my black rubber case. These however do slip so if you want to check time or answer a phone call whilst your lying in your bed, then chances are your phone will slip and land on your face, God forbid! On the other note, the case is see through grey and is quite strong and the phone fits in very well.

Diesel Women's Exposure Black Trainers 00Y838 8 UK
Diesel Women's Exposure Black Trainers 00Y838 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainers!, 6 Jan 2014
Diesel is a big brand hence we expect big things from them, so I bought these trainers and I have to say they are of good quality made with soft canvas material and because I have not used them more than a couple of occasions, I cannot comment on the longevity and tolerance to wear and tear! Overall...very good looking and recommended!

Gillette Fusion Gamer Power Razor
Gillette Fusion Gamer Power Razor
Offered by euroelectricals
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan 2014
As always, Gillette makes good quality razor blades and live up to their name. I'm an avid Gillette user and rely on these whenever I need a good shave. I have sensitive skin which means it cuts easily hence I never use disposable and I rarely cut myself with these!!!

SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S SILICONE SKIN CASE - BLACK - FREE P&P
SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S SILICONE SKIN CASE - BLACK - FREE P&P
Offered by JSG Accessories
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent!, 6 Jan 2014
I bought this for my phone because it used to slip a lot and annoyed the living day lights out of me especially if I'm in bed and I have to attend a call or check time and the phone slips and lands on my face which sounds rather amusing even to myself but very agitating at the time. Anyway it's a good cover and quite rubbery hence the anti-slip!!! Recommended!

New Nordic Blue Berry - Pack of 60 Tablets
New Nordic Blue Berry - Pack of 60 Tablets
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 14.85

3.0 out of 5 stars It's O...K!!!, 6 Jan 2014
I took this tablets for a few days and for some reason they irritated my eyes throughout the days so I stopped using them, however I will mention I have a few allergies hence I have sore upper eye lids (that's what the optometrist told me) so maybe it was a reaction or something but that also shows they do work...just not in MY favor! Hopefully they will be a benefit to someone else.

Xcut Corner Punch
Xcut Corner Punch
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 6.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Punch!, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Xcut Corner Punch (Misc.)
I have used this on different materials and must say it's quite decent for it's size and price. Punches normal paper with no problem as well as vinyl. I have also used it on thin leather and it worked quite well. I would recommend this for someone who is an Arts & Crafts hobbyist but not for someone looking for a more advanced cutting tool especially if you're are trying to punch stubborn materials and want to achieve a neat look!