Profile for KT5585 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray, 24 x 18 cm
Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray, 24 x 18 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Small Baking Trays, 14 Sept. 2012
From other experiences of Master Class products, I have always found the non-stick coating to be very good quality. These trays are perfect size for cooking sausages or a couple of chicken breasts. Perfect for meals for two, and fit nicely (without taking up loads of room) in the dishwasher. I'll be looking out for more sizes!

My Mr. Tickle Colouring Book (Mr Men)
My Mr. Tickle Colouring Book (Mr Men)
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Tickle - Colouring Book, 14 Sept. 2012
My nephew is besotted with Mr Men, in particular, Mr Tickle. Therefore this book struck my eye immediately. It seemed like the perfect gift for an infant learning to read, write and colour inside the lines - I'm sure he's enjoying it very much so.

Spirella Quadro Toothbrush Holder Stoneware Red Height 10.5 cm x Width 6.5 cm
Spirella Quadro Toothbrush Holder Stoneware Red Height 10.5 cm x Width 6.5 cm
Offered by Bath Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Toothbrush Holder, 14 Sept. 2012
I purchased this as I was after a bright bathroom accessory - it will only fit one tube of toothpaste and a couple of toothbrushes - but that's all I need room for! Lovely quality and arrived very well packaged. Thank you!

Robbie Williams Greatest Hits: For Piano, Voice and Guitar
Robbie Williams Greatest Hits: For Piano, Voice and Guitar
by Robbie Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie Williams Piano/Voice/Guitar Book, 14 Sept. 2012
The best aspect of this book for me is the chords - which I play on piano. Really enjoy singing the songs also, the pages are very clear to read. Enjoy it!

Kings Cutlery Soup Spoons - Pack of 12 | Stainless Steel Soup Spoons, Genware Kings Cutlery
Offered by Revelation At Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Kings Soup Spoons, 14 Sept. 2012
I really was astounded at the excellent price for 12 of these spoons - I think I paid roughly £6 including delivery. Normally you would expect to pay £1.75 per spoon. Obviously, I can't fault the quality - it's nice to finally enjoy soup with a soup spoon! Ha! I'll be looking out for the rest of my cutlery in the same style.

Westwoods D31037/E Cane Safety Cap (Pack of 10)
Westwoods D31037/E Cane Safety Cap (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cane Toppers, 14 Sept. 2012
These cane toppers do exactly what you would expect - but will only fit on slimmer canes, rather than thicker ones!

Avery Label Pad Removable 89x25mm Blue Red Green Border Ref 8312 [120 Labels]
Avery Label Pad Removable 89x25mm Blue Red Green Border Ref 8312 [120 Labels]

2.0 out of 5 stars Avery Removable Labels, 14 Sept. 2012
Oh dear - I thought these labels would be ideal for labelling drawers and glass jars etc. Unfortunately they are just 'too removable' - they start peeling off the surface within hours of sticking! Really only good for sticking on paper files.

Tefal By Jamie Oliver BL523D34 500 Watt Blender, 1.5 Litre
Tefal By Jamie Oliver BL523D34 500 Watt Blender, 1.5 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Tefal Blender by Jamie Oliver, 14 Sept. 2012
I've now owned my Jamie Oliver blender for 9 months - my husband bought it for me on New Year's Day. Although we've really enjoyed making smoothies up to now, and I love the style/look of it, I have found it extremely difficult to remove the blade attachment from the glass jug (really hurts fingers!).

Unfortunately in the last month or so, any mixture/liquid has started to leak from the bottom - on further inspection it seems that this is because the black plastic has completely cracked. This is a real shame. Unfortunately I'll be contacting Tefal for a refund as soon as possible.

If you buy this product, expect to have to replace it within the year.

Harry Potter Magical Music: From the First Five Years at Hogwarts (Easy Piano Solos)
by John Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Piano Music Book, 1 Aug. 2012
I'm sure that when I purchased this book it stated - Piano/Vocal/Guitar as part of the description, but alas, I was wrong! A great selection of songs and will be a brilliant book, I just need more piano lessons so I can actually play the base clef! Chord symbols preferred! Thank you!

Art (Eyewitness Companions)
Art (Eyewitness Companions)
by Robert Cumming
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Art by Robert Cummings, 1 Aug. 2012
I couldn't have survived my college course without this handy companion! A great little book, which helped me to understand the various 'isms' of the art world, and introduced me to some superb artists.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3