Profile for Claire Wright > Reviews

Claire Wright

Tala 3-Piece 1960 Flan Ring Set
Tala 3-Piece 1960 Flan Ring Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2016
Just what I was looking for. Holds the shape of the pastry really well and helps it to look extra elegant!

Bambino Mio, Supersoft Mioliners (Nappy Liners), Single
Bambino Mio, Supersoft Mioliners (Nappy Liners), Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cloth nappies. Really really soft., 27 April 2016
I really love these - without a doubt the softest nappy liners out there. We have tried a few and these are by far the nicest ones around. They are comfy for my kids and flush really easily.

Ecover | Fabric Conditioner Zero | 12 x 750ML
Ecover | Fabric Conditioner Zero | 12 x 750ML
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cloth nappies, 27 April 2016
So great - our cloth nappies were getting really stiff and uncomfortable for the kids so we wanted to use some sort of conditioner to help soften them again but there are so few you can safely use on them. This one is perfect - does the job softening the nappies and my kids have not had any reactions to it. It even gets them smelling nice!

Grafix Mega Craft Jar
Grafix Mega Craft Jar
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally good, but letter pack was mostly 'x's and so pretty disappointing., 27 April 2016
This review is from: Grafix Mega Craft Jar (Toy)
This jar is really great for toddlers who like crafts - my daughter asks for it all the time. Having said that, I was disappointed by the pack of foam letters included, as it was mostly 'x's and was missing most of the alphabet. I feel like it should either have one of every letter or at least a selection of more usable letters! I started getting out letters to teach them to my daughter and hopefully use a few to spell a few things out on some paper, but I couldn't even spell her name because there were no 'e's! I found that really annoying. The rest of the jar is really great, but I feel like Grafix should do something about that, as it genuinely makes no sense to me to have that random selection of letters...

The Middle - Series 2
The Middle - Series 2
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Middle - Series 2 (DVD)
Such an excellent, family-friendly series. Clean, focused on the importance of family and genuinely hilarious. Love it. :)

Feeding Kids: The Netmums Cookery Book
Feeding Kids: The Netmums Cookery Book
by Judith Wills

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 April 2014
This is such a good book. The information is useful and the recipes are really easy to make and yummy. Very informative and encouraging.

100 ml Lavender Essential Oil by Aura Essential Oils
100 ml Lavender Essential Oil by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, easy delivery, 24 Feb. 2014
This is the best price I could find for this product, so I was worried about the quality, but it is excellent. Just what I needed to help me sleep better at night!