Profile for Danielle Collins > Reviews

Content by Danielle Collins

Danielle Collins

Set of 4 Compatible HP 932XL Black and 933XL Cyan / Yellow / Magenta Multipack Printer Ink Cartridges. CN053AE CN054AE CN055AE and CN056AE for Officejet 6100 ePrinter 6600 e-All-in-One 6700 Premium Printer by BVH direct
Offered by BVH DIRECT
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I can’t remember exactly what it said but have since paid the extra for HP genuine cartridges and my printer is fine., 21 July 2014
My HP printer wouldn’t accept them and therefore wouldn’t print because it kept saying there was something wrong with them??? I can’t remember exactly what it said but have since paid the extra for HP genuine cartridges and my printer is fine.

The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2013 (PC/Mac)
The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2013 (PC/Mac)
Offered by Driving Success
Price: 13.25

3.0 out of 5 stars It takes ages to load, 6 May 2014
I bought this and downloaded it onto my computer. It takes ages to click on and start playing each time. It keeps saying you need to insert the Disc which is in there. Once it starts working though it is good. I have now bought the app and use it on my phone instead.

Wombat Stew
Wombat Stew
by Marcia - Ills by Pamela Lofts Vaughan

5.0 out of 5 stars Book came in good condition, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Wombat Stew (Paperback)
Order came when it was suppose to and the book came in good condition. I love this story I had it when I was a little girl and now can read it to my daughter.

10 x Child Safety Catch Child Lock Cupboard Door Drawer Lock Catches + Screws
10 x Child Safety Catch Child Lock Cupboard Door Drawer Lock Catches + Screws
Offered by Simple DIY
Price: 3.75

3.0 out of 5 stars They are smaller then other ones, 6 May 2014
Bought these for our kitchen cupboards. They do work and do what they are suppose to but they are not as long as other ones we have.

Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA
Price: 4.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Cat doesnt like them..., 5 Jan 2014
Our Cat has to have tablets every day so we bought this thinking it would be easier then putting the tablet down the cats throat each day. But our cat doesnt like them. He will eat around them..