Profile for harry > Reviews

Content by harry

harry

Page: 1 | 2
Integral Micro SD Media Memory Card with SD / SDHC Adaptor Capacity 2GB Ref INMSD2GV2

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Jan. 2015
does what I expected

28934 Chisel type Spare Tips for Analog Soldering Station (28020)
28934 Chisel type Spare Tips for Analog Soldering Station (28020)
Offered by delighttobuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
they were a present but I have had no complaints

28020 Fahrenheit Analogue Variable Temperature 150 - 480°C 58W Soldering Station
Offered by delighttobuy

5.0 out of 5 stars ... be allowed to mark down what is probably a fine piece of equipment, 9 Dec. 2014
Not really a review but a complaint that someone (Alan Norman Stephen Williams ) who's complete lack of knowledge could be allowed to mark down what is probably a fine piece of equipment.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2014 9:03 AM GMT

Garmin GLO with Vehicle Power Cable
Garmin GLO with Vehicle Power Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Does pretty well exactly what it is supposed to., 3 Sept. 2014
Does pretty well exactly what it is supposed to. What more can I say!

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
Offered by Virjoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good BUT!, 30 July 2014
While I agree with most of the positive comments, my wife (for whom I bought the Nexus 7) finds the on/off button difficult to press and frequently asks me to do it. More importantly, we find the lack of an SD slot a serious downer. We have to have a USB card reader dangling awkwardly from it to view my wife's photos. Had I known what a nuisance the lack of a card slot was going to be I would not have bought one.

3 way satellite splitter splits 1 dish to feed 3 sky plus etc
3 way satellite splitter splits 1 dish to feed 3 sky plus etc
Offered by NowView

4.0 out of 5 stars Works lovely, 31 Oct. 2013
Works lovely. I do not use the satellite that much, preferring freeview, but when I do this does the job well enough for me.

DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Florence
DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Florence
by Collectif

4.0 out of 5 stars Some one else said it was just too small, 31 Oct. 2013
Some one else said it was just too small and I should have listened. Otherwise it is quite a good little book and easily carried.

Avery Full Face CD Labels - Glossy Colour Laser
Avery Full Face CD Labels - Glossy Colour Laser

2.0 out of 5 stars Template not available for "Click N Design" label app, 31 Oct. 2013
Template not available for Click N Design label app which is best one, so far as I can find, and used to be supported. Now they recommend their own on line app which is nowhere NEAR as good so I have had to spend hours re-centring my printer to use it. Real bind.

Philex SLx Distribution Amplifier, 8+1 Way, 27824R
Philex SLx Distribution Amplifier, 8+1 Way, 27824R
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure how effective it is but seems to do the trick, just., 31 Oct. 2013
I am not sure how effective it is but seems to do the trick, just and is bigger than I hoped.

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists (Blu-ray 3D) [2012]
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists (Blu-ray 3D) [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 17 Sept. 2013
Most of Ardman's output has been well received here but this was a serious disappointment. The animation was fine but the script, indeed the whole premise of the story was so weak, oh so weak. We could hardly wait for it to end. If we had not paid good money for it we would have stopped watching it before the halfway point.

Page: 1 | 2