Profile for BeardyBoy > Reviews

Content by BeardyBoy

BeardyBoy (Scotland)

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Skinny Cappuccino 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules, 24 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives you the choice of adding sugar or not, 8 Jan. 2015
The original cappuccino pods are very sweet. These are fat better as you can add your own sugar if you so wish at the milk at age then finish off with the second pod

DOLCE GUSTO 32 COFFEE POD ROTATING HOLDER RACK, CAPSULE STAND
DOLCE GUSTO 32 COFFEE POD ROTATING HOLDER RACK, CAPSULE STAND
Offered by L.M Electrical

1.0 out of 5 stars Get the pod holder from the official dolce gusto site, 8 Jan. 2015
Pods don't fit properley leading to them falling out all the time.

20 X 60 WATT CLEAR  LIGHT BULB SCREW CAP
20 X 60 WATT CLEAR LIGHT BULB SCREW CAP
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 17 Dec. 2013
Using these bulbs for my up-lifters and desktop spot light. Nice and bright and was delivered in good strong packaging and a lot cheaper to but than spot bulbs

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with a Vented Anti Fog Coated, Pink Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomend, 18 Oct. 2012
Coming from a family of skiers I got recommended to Rayzor products from my dad (a ski instructor of 40+ years experience) who had previously purchased a pair of Rayzor sun glasses. I purchased 2 pairs one for myself and a different pair for the girlfriend who was newly into skiing. For my self a experienced skier I found these products terrific. Very comfy to wear and light on the head but more importantly a very high standard of lens that I noticed no difference from my old set of Blocs that were triple the price.

For the girlfriend more poser than skier she loved them as well. Exact same lenses as my pair and for her they were very robust from all her falls and spills plus from leaving her goggles unsheathed lying about all over the place to get scratched and damaged at the first opportunity.

In summary id recommend these for any standard of skier.
(have put exact same review on the set a bought for girlfriend lazy man that I am)

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a White Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomend, 18 Oct. 2012

In summary id recommend these for any standard of skier.

Amazon e-Reader Power Adaptor, UK (Type G) USB charger for Amazon eReaders
Amazon e-Reader Power Adaptor, UK (Type G) USB charger for Amazon eReaders

2.0 out of 5 stars Use your smart phone charger instead, 4 May 2012
i only bought this as its the official kindle charger....But any smart phone micro usb charger will do they exact same job
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2012 7:36 PM BST

Amazon Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Touch, does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, or Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds Some Weight, 4 May 2012
This cover is expensive at £50 and there are cheaper options . But i have a very dark house and the pull out light is perfect for me to brighten my screen so i dont strain my eyes. My main plus point is it adds a lot of weight to your kindle touch which i like as it feel in your hands more like a real book when holding it open.